that is funny stuff...:D:D:D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
in case you didnt know we dont lose

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Good stuff! Especially the playboy cover....

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
dennisred69 said:
in case you didnt know we dont lose

umm Vietnam?? oh you weren't even born yet.. ;)

Funny pics!!!!.. hahahahhaha

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
SeaFoam said:
Actually in a numbers game we destroyed them, 58,000 of our men lost in comparison to two million of them.

I dam near got drafted into that shithole. Like most wars, it wasn't about numbers like a score in a ball game...
We got our ass slaughtered in more ways than one in that place. Try take into account what it cost us to kill each one og the viet cong .. when you take into account the dollar figgures were...

Then we split leaving millions upon millions of dollars in equipment and vehicles there... there all driving jeeps with spare parts all across the country!
Saying nothing about how many 50 million a copy F-15's we lost...

Then some 20 years down the pike we are wondering if they or a neighboring hellhole might have a coupla nukes hidden away?

[email protected] I remember when I first began riding gas was .24 a gallon for 118 octane good old super.... Them were the days... only prob we had cheap kick ass gas and crap mediocre cars to put it in LOLz.. well they wern't mediocre, but they wern't like what we got now.
Although I'd still love to get my Cousins 1970 E; Camino SS 454 has about 25,000 miles on it. Beautiful red with white stripes and 460 HP with the old m-22 rock crusher muncie trans. A 12 bolt with a detroit locker 4:10 gears. Plus it's loaded power everything which is kind of rare for the SS's It even has the Delco 4 channel 8 track am/fm radio !! Classic giant tapes almost the size of a VHS cassette!!

That thing is incredable. He'll occasionly let me drive it when I go visit the family in Detroit but he knows I'm a nut when it comes to drivin fast anythings LOL :D
It efforlessly lights the tires in 2nd and 3rd... gets real squirrely!! No weight on the rear but it sure is a blast.. No waiting, nail it and boom its off with a giant blue cloud almost permantly following it around :headbang :headbang

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
SeaFoam said:
Actually in a numbers game we destroyed them, 58,000 of our men lost in comparison to two million of them.

killing ppl dosent win a war. but that's how men like to think... ;) wars are ended. that's all..... :)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
^^^ and everyone has cost us billions..... not to mention the tragedy of lives sending your kids off to come home in pieces or not at all... there are no winners in a war. Only lotsa dead people and destroyed homes and countrys... which we for some reason go back and rebuild for them.... :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Tomcats were F-14's I think?
Yeah, but those wouldn't have been out either
F-4 Phantom
F-8 Crusader
F-105 Thunderchief
A-6 Intruder
A-7 Corsair
B-52
EA-6B Prowler
and the Spectre gunship (bad-ass.)

Those were the main planes in Vietnam

Oh well, they all lick balls now anyway.

mmmmmmm.... thrust vectoring

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in the national guard now - going active duty Air Force or Navy if I can fly fighters though, helicopters in the ANG would be cool, but nothing like a fighter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts