Sport Bikes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I see it all the time in Florida. It is not even kids at the age of 16. I'm talking 18, 19, 20, 23,25,28 yr old "kids". All have liter bikes and do nothing but pose and pull wheelies.

You know I am a firm believer of to each his own. However, the simple fact that their acts of selfishness affects others is what pisses me off.

I like a wheelie just as much as the next guy, but man, there is a place and a time for everything. I do not have a problem with someone buying a 1k and doing nothing but riding from home to bike night and posing. Hey, thats what they want to do? Go for it, it does not affect me in the slightest. It is when these guys with 0 experience get a 1k, or even a 600ss and think they are the next Evil Kenneviel (SP) or Rossi and try showing off. In the middle of conjested traffic areas, mind you. No brains. . . Unfortunately we all pay the price for their misfurtions and ignorance. I hope the whole bike "fad" wears off soon enough. . .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.