Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for .......beowulf2k........

I use charman :lol :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
I personally like the Scott 1000 sheet roll myself, less changing of the rolls and much less waste basket fillage. If they made a 3000 sheet roll I would be like all over it. :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speedmom2 said:
I personally like the Scott 1000 sheet roll myself, less changing of the rolls and much less waste basket fillage. If they made a 3000 sheet roll I would be like all over it. :lol

:lol

I think I'll design a b***** T.P. holder in case they do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
alaska cajun said:
:lol

I think I'll design a b***** T.P. holder in case they do.
Brillant minds think alike! Just think of the time that could be saved by not having to change the toilet paper roll, but every few months. Mind boggling isn't it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
alaska cajun said:
:eek:nfloor

Yes it is
Just the thought of never having to change the toilet paper roll ever again in my life is like so awe inspiring. A never ending flow of soft, white, quilted, pretty tp would just make my life complete.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speedmom2 said:
Just the thought of never having to change the toilet paper roll ever again in my life is like so awe inspiring. A never ending flow of soft, white, quilted, pretty tp would just make my life complete.

:D

Stop it
:eek:nfloor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,721 Posts
angel soft? ....cuz its cheap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
beowulf2k said:
Ahahahahaa...Don't you hate the toilet paper thats nice and fluffy, but ends 2 days later?
Scott 1000 sheets rock!
Scott 1000 sheets:

Judges Score

10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
beowulf2k said:
Ahahahahaa...Don't you hate the toilet paper thats nice and fluffy, but ends 2 days later?
Scott 1000 sheets rock!


That's the worst......well almost,if it's to soft it rips
:barf
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
speedmom2 said:
Brillant minds think alike! Just think of the time that could be saved by not having to change the toilet paper roll, but every few months. Mind boggling isn't it?
just stick a cork in it grandma.....then once a month take the cork out and empty out..... :eek:nfloor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
badgixxer said:
just stick a cork in it grandma.....then once a month take the cork out and empty out..... :eek:nfloor
Wow what fun people we have on the board. Who wadded up your panties gramps?
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
speedmom2 said:
Wow what fun people we have on the board. Who wadded up your panties gramps?
did you not see the :eek:nfloor at the end of my comment - it was a joke baby... :neener
 

·
retired from here
Joined
·
4,122 Posts
speedmom2 said:
Just the thought of never having to change the toilet paper roll ever again in my life is like so awe inspiring. A never ending flow of soft, white, quilted, pretty tp would just make my life complete.

:D
beowulf2k said:
Ahahahahaa...Don't you hate the toilet paper thats nice and fluffy, but ends 2 days later?
Scott 1000 sheets rock!
two words......belt sander...the wheels on the train ain't the only thing going round and round :banana :banana .
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
COSTCO brand whatever that is

After using 40grit sandpaper in the Navy for 9yrs anything feels soft
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
kman458 said:
two words......belt sander...the wheels on the train ain't the only thing going round and round :banana :banana .
One word ~ bidet!
End of toilet paper, softness, rolls, etc.

:lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
I usually just wait for the night time shower.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top