Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy I need something to tell him. He is 16 Years old about 6ft 140lbs on a good day. He is getting ready to purchase his first bike and its a 2001 cbr929 what do i tell him?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ask him if you can have his room and his cds and his tv....and then ask him to put you in his will...then suggest starting on a ex250 or ex500

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
tell his parents, they'll stop him for ya.........

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very true, but you don't want to ruin all his fun. Maybe just maybe he'll go with one of the ex's

·
Registered
394 Posts
Tell him what the insurance costs will be. $2,000/ year should scare him away from the thought. WAY too much bike for a young kid.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I have a friend that is the same way, he has never driven a motorcycle. For that matter, he has never even driven a car with a standard transmission, so he has no idea how to use a clutch at all. Guess what bike he thinks he is going to get as a first bike? A 750 Gixxer, not sure on spelling. I have nothing against this bike, only heard good things about it. But for a first bike, I don't think so. When I was looking for a ex 250, he told me that I should get a real bike since the 250 will get old quick, I told him that having his bike totaled would be much worse than having a bike that you think is too slow. He will not listen to me. However I don't have to worrie about him making the wrong decision, because he spends all his money on beer and spring break trips.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Tell him you heard only 'fags' buy sportbikes and while you didn't think of him in that way, with this new information about his interest in motorcycles, you're starting to think he's damn seksay and has a purdy mouth. He'll be on four wheels in no time, flat. Or, one of you may be on all-fours, too.

Either way, this is really bad advice.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ewwww man.... what a disgusting visual. Guess I'm skipping dinner tonight.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Show mommy and daddy a bunch of pics of dead people, or I could send you some of my wreck pics from last year when I was in highschool and some pics of me learning how to walk again...

·
Registered
681 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Show mommy and daddy a bunch of pics of dead people, or I could send you some of my wreck pics from last year when I was in highschool and some pics of me learning how to walk again...
Now there's a thought......do it!

·
Registered
522 Posts
tell him to say hello to darwin for you...

·
Registered
39 Posts
tell him if he buys that bike u wont be his friend ANYMORE!!! heh that would be a laugh!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts