Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ask him if you can have his room and his cds and his tv....and then ask him to put you in his will...then suggest starting on a ex250 or ex500

·
Registered
279 Posts
Very true, but you don't want to ruin all his fun. Maybe just maybe he'll go with one of the ex's

·
Registered
394 Posts
Tell him what the insurance costs will be. $2,000/ year should scare him away from the thought. WAY too much bike for a young kid.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, I have a friend that is the same way, he has never driven a motorcycle. For that matter, he has never even driven a car with a standard transmission, so he has no idea how to use a clutch at all. Guess what bike he thinks he is going to get as a first bike? A 750 Gixxer, not sure on spelling. I have nothing against this bike, only heard good things about it. But for a first bike, I don't think so. When I was looking for a ex 250, he told me that I should get a real bike since the 250 will get old quick, I told him that having his bike totaled would be much worse than having a bike that you think is too slow. He will not listen to me. However I don't have to worrie about him making the wrong decision, because he spends all his money on beer and spring break trips.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Tell him you heard only '****' buy sportbikes and while you didn't think of him in that way, with this new information about his interest in motorcycles, you're starting to think he's damn seksay and has a purdy mouth. He'll be on four wheels in no time, flat. Or, one of you may be on all-fours, too.

Either way, this is really bad advice.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ewwww man.... what a disgusting visual. Guess I'm skipping dinner tonight.

·
Registered
681 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Show mommy and daddy a bunch of pics of dead people, or I could send you some of my wreck pics from last year when I was in highschool and some pics of me learning how to walk again...
Now there's a thought......do it!

·
Registered
522 Posts
tell him to say hello to darwin for you...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts