Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after Riding the 929 I am torn. I will have enough for one major purchase this year and I really Really need a new vehicle with 4 wheels mine is about to puke on itself. I was going to get an 05 Colorado but to finance it with the deductible set at 1000 the premium is 2100 a year. Not my cup of tea. Now I think I am going to get a 2-3k truck and I am definatly going to get a 1L late model Honduh Maybe around Spring time. We Shall see. Unfortunatly the Truck is more important right now or I would have it in time for riding the end of rainy season.

·
wuka man
849 Posts
always secure a stable cage before venturing into another 2 wheeler. my opinion, if you want a truck, might want to look into a late model yota 4 banga with extra cab.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I say get a descent truck ...buy it out right maybe 2 or 3k then finiance a new 1000RR :)

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Terry, Ive probably told you this a bazillion times.. hehehe but my little Nissan Frontiers lasted FOREVER... my 98 was in better shape than the 96... was a little 5 speed.. could probably get one for a few thousand.. and beat the hell out of and then sell it.. they both had hundreds of thousands of miles on them with very few problems...

Good luck either way.. :) :hug:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I had a 91 Toyota Pickup that ran forever with no issues. The 4 bangers in the 90s are supposed to be indestructable. Maybe you could find a mid 90's for a good price in decent shape. I have a little 02 Tacoma now. I expect it to last me a while as well.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey Juggs check Honda financing to see if they insure the bike while you are financing it...if they do it will be a few bucks more a month but you won't have to get seperate insurance.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really dont like financing anything I would rathar pay cash, so Ya Ill probably look at a yota or frontier for a couple bucks than save back up for 01-04 bike. This car is just a money pit I hope it makes it back to florida.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ecir said:
I lived in south florida for 7 years 5 of those years I owned nothing but motorcycles ;)
Preach it brotha!

OK, I know some people need cages for work, etc... Juggs, sounds like you're on the right track - spend the least on a cage and the most on a litrebike. That's what I was gonna do originally, but somehow never made it to buying the truck, lol. A pickup would be good for hauling the trackbike, though (still keeping the CBR, right?)

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hell Yah I love that bike, Just want to upgrade for street purposes, and than keep thre F4 for the Track and some Sun Rides

1 - 14 of 14 Posts