Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmm?

Right now I go with the Pirelli Diablo Corsas. I don't do enough TD's or race (or have the money) for super dooper track tires. $400 a set just isn't in my budget.

So what are your favorite pair of rubber for the track?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
RACER X said:
bt-010's..........

Damn man... tell me you're not running in an Advanced group! I run those on the street pretty hard and they perform great but I cannot imagine myself using them on the track. I'm TRULY curious about this...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
DreddR6 said:
The taller profile is great. Turns in really nice! Just remember that you may have to adjust your front fender. Also if your bike was set for the 60 serries, you may have to raise the front end slightly to get the geometry of the bike back. I forgot to adjust my front fender and half a lap later it was flying away in the distance! I never adjusted the front end either and the bike is riding on rails! So until I find a reason too, I won't.

So you only adjusted your front fender for clearance for the taller profile 70, and it feels fine?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
EA6BMECH said:
Did a little :leghump to get around a few.
TOO MUCH INFO!!!! :twofinger

Glad you had a good day. They allow passing in the turns in all the classes correct?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.