Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Actually, for me, it's been nice. It rains during the day, keeping the temps down, and it's clear skies after work! We had a great ride Tuesday night!

·
Check out BLUEKUSTOMS.COM
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shit it is raining when I leave my house for work in the morning and it is raining when I get home.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
It has been wet here too all week...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
My house was struck by lightning on Monday night, it was crazy, I've never seen anything so bright or heard anything so loud in my life. It blew up my dvd player while me and Jer were watching The Incredibles and he had to bust it open to get the dvd out :lol... Then the next day we couldn't figure out why the phone lines were dead, well it turns out it fried all of the phone lines in my house too so now we have to wait for an electrician to get here next week :(...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Its been working out for me as well.... i've been able to rollerblade and ride every day after work

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Bad weather. Bad.

I have spent the past three days wet at work because of rain in the morning. Not fun.

·
RIPP'N IT UP
149 Posts
Sunny and temps between 65 an 80 for the last week...The great midwest :lao with no rain in the forecast

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Shitty florida weather... If you've never lived in Florida, a good tip is NEVER leave your car windows down while not in the vehicle, even for 10 minutes, you'd be suprised how many times you'll get bitten in the ass for that one hahaha

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
snakemann said:
Hopefully we aren't going to have another summer filled with rains and hurricanes.
They say we are going to get the same thing this year and the patterns are supposedly setting up for the next 10 years.

I just bought a generator yesterday to prepare and I work for the electric company!

·
Registered
894 Posts
What's sad, Wolfman, is I haven't even bought one yet. And I hope we don't have to meet under the same circumstances as we did last year!

·
Registered
387 Posts
snakemann said:
Hopefully we aren't going to have another summer filled with rains and hurricanes.

Don't count on it.......from what I here we should be expecting at least 3-4 bad hurracanes this year, and thats from FEMA. I went and bought my generator today.

·
Don't Mess With Texas
324 Posts
Dfire said:
Don't count on it.......from what I here we should be expecting at least 3-4 bad hurracanes this year, and thats from FEMA. I went and bought my generator today.

I heard the same thing, one advantage to living in Tallahassee as opposed to Daytona last year

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
At least here you can come to my house, We'll have power, water and satellite, what else do we need??

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
That was New England weather for about four weekend straight. We just ended the coldest, cloudiest, and one of the rainiest Mays in history. Yesterday, today and this weekend look pretty good though (finally!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts