Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Typically when you go to the Moto GP grid girls from the previous race, they're pretty damn hot. Not all of them usually, but 90%.

Well, I checked out the ladies from last week's race, and god help the dutch. I know that posting a link is frowned upon, but I can't justify wasting anyone's bandwith on these trolls....

http://motogp.tiscali.com/en/motogp/photo_gallery.htm?menu=photo_gallery

:dunno

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
your gonna have to suck up and post at least one pic cauz I dunno what gallery to go to. Just wanna see what your talking about LOL:lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
stonedimmaculate said:
The link just takes you to the photos page. then you have to go to Assen.

Here's a prime candidate for a paper bag...
What? She's cute. Not a supermodel, but I'd have no problem asking her out.

So, apparently you're either some teenager in your mom's basement who only knows airbrushded girls on the screen, or you're just a prick.

·
Registered
62 Posts
AirForceTeacher said:
What? She's cute. Not a supermodel, but I'd have no problem asking her out.

So, apparently you're either some teenager in your mom's basement who only knows airbrushded girls on the screen, or you're just a prick.
I agree they may not be drop dead gorgeous but they are looking good go to the 2nd page and there is a close up NICE looking blond in the KTM ReD Bull shirt she gets my :dblthumb

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think some of the girls there are pretty cute indeed. These three girls are, I think, the cutest of them all.

Attachments

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
The Dutch, lol.

"There are only two things I hate; Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch." - AP

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I think it's all about fashion sense. They dress weird. :eek:nfloor
I wouldn't kick any one of those girls out of bed naked though.:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
The blonde kawasaki girl is the hottest. . . I hope Alex Hofmann took her back to his hotel room and hit it 2 times.

·
Registered
418 Posts
They can definitely dress a bit hotter, but they aren't that bad looking. Supermodels ... no, but I wouldn't say they are ugly or anything.

I think we all need to see a pic of your woman because she must be extremely hot for you to bag on these chics. :cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SicR6 said:
They can definitely dress a bit hotter, but they aren't that bad looking. Supermodels ... no, but I wouldn't say they are ugly or anything.

I think we all need to see a pic of your woman because she must be extremely hot for you to bag on these chics. :cheers

Ok, here you go. My wife is the blond one on the front. It is her and a coworker on my bike.

And I the reason I was ripping on these chicks is that you have to expect more from umbrella girls than chicks that are "cute." Every other country has model level talent, some of the most attractive chicks in the country do the job. The Dutch either fielded their B team, or there is something wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
stonedimmaculate said:
Ok, here you go. My wife is the blond one on the front. It is her and a coworker on my bike.

And I the reason I was ripping on these chicks is that you have to expect more from umbrella girls than chicks that are "cute." Every other country has model level talent, some of the most attractive chicks in the country do the job. The Dutch either fielded their B team, or there is something wrong.
My props to you for having the balls to post a pick of your wife after I put you on the spot about it and for having a hot wife. She is definitely a good looking woman.

And you know, I can definitely see your point of view about those Dutch chics. When comparing them to other umbrella girls that I've seen the Dutch are a step or two below the average 'talent' level.

Maybe their normal umbrella girls were on strike or something so they were forced to use some 'scrubs'? :lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts