Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I've been to 2 stores already tonight, and I can't find any "buffered aspirin" for the life of me.

I have to get some for my dog that just had his immiticide treatment. It supposedly helps keep the blood from clotting, and the "buffered" part keeps the dogs stomach from getting upset bythe aspirin.

But I can't find any. Does anyone know a brand that would be "buffered?"

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
ook for something that says it is coated... It should say something like Enteric coated or be orange/yellow. try bayer. they have coated and uncoated kinds. worst case, ask your pharmacist...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^

Thanks for NOTHING dbo!!!

Silent, thank you, I saw something at one store that said "Enteric" on it, I'll go back and get it in a bit...

·
Registered
317 Posts
buffered aspirin - aspirin coated with a substance capable of neutralizing acid (trade name Bufferin)

looks like good info to me...but i'm just a boarder hopper, so what do i know!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you're a border hopper that doesn't even know how to spell border...jackass.

hey, go read the jokes thread. I posted "more offensive" ones for you.

·
Registered
317 Posts
shut up i'm tired...and hungry...i gotta get bloodwork done and i can't eat...(they're making me genetically white!!!)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
dbo said:
shut up i'm tired...and hungry...i gotta get bloodwork done and i can't eat...(they're making me genetically white!!!)

...shit dbo not you too goin to the dam white coaterz. (doctors) Dam Doctors I hate em... Hope they don't find any bad shit..... (or think they do...they tell ya any bad news get it verified from a differnt source..)

I went to Phys Therapy today (oh joy) and the doctor that sent me in for it sent the wrong info to the therapist.... I was supposed to get ultra sound massage.

I got Fekkin *TRACTION* instead. Dam Jackass doctors. I was feelin fine pain wise this morning, now my back is fried and hurtin like a mofo... :mad:

Only reason I didn't rip that therapist a new pie hole is she was a TOTAL BABE!!! <insert drool here> A real heartbreaker, errr backbreaker :eek: She was quite literally one of the best looking women I have seen in a long time. dumbass me.. hell I woulda let her do dam near anything to me... :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
nah...no issues...thank you for your concern though...

i'm getting 3 screws taken out of my leg and they are just testing my blood for when they give me anasthetics and sedatives and shit...so idon't have any adverse reactions to them...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^

I'd have them put MORE screws in my leg...then I can start my conversion from "Regular Gimpdiggity," to "Cyborg Gimpdiggity."

Then I'd crush all you pesky humans!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
go to fucking sleep...hahaha!

i'm still keeping the titanium rod in there!! after the operation i became "$60k dbo"

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
dbo said:
go to fucking sleep...hahaha!

i'm still keeping the titanium rod in there!! after the operation i became "$60k dbo"

ROFL !! They put a few screws in my head.... then they came loose.... the rest is history. :eek: :D :D :D

think that Ti rod will make ya any faster? Hmmm, mite be useful in a bar. tell a chick ya got a "big Ti Rod"....

ahhh she'd prolly just give ya the
n leave ya

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LOLz, thanks! wanna see something else funny? click on the link in the bottom of my sig about the new MS 404 page..... read it and check the links to tech and stuff rofl that forker got over 100 page views since a few hours ago when I put it on the server!! :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts