Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
There's a video somewhere of a guy (not sure if it's the same guy or not but I imagine it is), wiping out righteously on one of those things... a tankless tankslapper is kinda what it looked like. :2eek

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
bdrushto said:
There's a video somewhere of a guy (not sure if it's the same guy or not but I imagine it is), wiping out righteously on one of those things... a tankless tankslapper is kinda what it looked like. :2eek

yerp. that was him! i give him mad cool points for the build though.:bowdown

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
leemajaz said:
yerp. that was him! i give him mad cool points for the build though.:bowdown
I figured there was only one guy making 'em, but I didn't know. Dude gets props, no doubt about that, that's really an awesome concept. :D

·
Fear-Less, Live More
1,032 Posts
Like it or not whom ever built it gets my respect, building something like that is not easy and beyond the abilities of most of us here.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
Looks like a motorized uni-cycle.... I like it. I'm sure he doesnt ride it in traffic or anything.... but it's gotta be cool to have at bike shows. ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think Mr Garasens' looked more fun and safer to ride; you are less likely to fall off of his.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
theres better videos of this guy. he's been on tv for it to. it turns corners just fine and he's tested it for hard braking and it seems to work fine. does look like it takes some time getting use to it though.

·
Registered
860 Posts
id give it a ride...prolly kill myself riding a "wheelie" ...lol

·
Banned
7,982 Posts
He has been in various motorcycle mags too before. He works for a company in Wixom, MI (might be Walled Lake, MI)...anyways they sponsored him and providing him with the machining needed to make it. I been down that industrial drive many times when I lived in Oakland County.

Seems like a neat toy. He came up with a way to lean, and turn and brake unlike early monowheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts