Sport Bikes banner

What the deal Ocala?!?!?!

955 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Eric8650 
#1 ·
ok, im not saying this like its a bad thing....Its kinda funny really.
But whats the deal with Ocala? I was on my way to school tonight at about 5:40 and I was passed by 4 Yamahas on 27th ave going towards hwy484. 3 R1's and some other yama. Two of them were blue (with a hottie on the back of each) and one red. So, my question is this. Is Ocala turning in to "Yamaha Country"? Holla back if it was you or if you know something i dont. :)

#8 ·
Was just up there for the weekend and Damn, alot of bikers in that town. Mostly cruisers but I saw a few Sportbikes. Saw a guy on an SV1000 at the gas station near 75/200 wit a bunch off tats on his arm.

My fiance and I are seriously thinkin of movin up there. We like it but are kickin ourselves in the ars for not buyin land up there 3 years ago. Her bro lives there and is in real estate. Loreado's Pizza joint F'in rocks, I think its betta then NY pizza. :lao

#10 ·
B.E.T. said:
Was just up there for the weekend and Damn, alot of bikers in that town. Mostly cruisers but I saw a few Sportbikes. Saw a guy on an SV1000 at the gas station near 75/200 wit a bunch off tats on his arm.

My fiance and I are seriously thinkin of movin up there. We like it but are kickin ourselves in the ars for not buyin land up there 3 years ago. Her bro lives there and is in real estate. Loreado's Pizza joint F'in rocks, I think its betta then NY pizza. :lao
We had Ocala Sturgis this weekend and it is turning into a b***** event every year. I will post it up next year so maybe we can make a day out of it and at least put some faces to the names!!!

#12 ·
01-SVS650 said:
for some great pizza by the slice (like NY) goto prontos pizza by churchhill square.

i have lived here 8 years now and wish that i would have brought land in the shores just to have and sell at prices today.
We went to the Prontos by the Publix off 200, west of 75. My fiance and I were bout to cry due to the strong garlic in the place. :lao . It was good though but I think Loreados is the best so far. Ya'll have some wierd street names up there... Went to the new super walmart adn took 103rd road lane which was right after 103rd Road. :lao .

#15 ·
vizsladog44 said:
Our property value has went UNREAL. Our house value has almost doubled in 4 years in our neighborhood.
I know what you mean, Visla! I paid 52,000 for my house 7 years ago and it is now worth around 120,000.00!!!! We had 2 house on our street that sold in less the a week for 115,000 and 120,000.00. You might as well hang up finding a decent house in Ocala for less the 150,000.00! New housing is starting at 230,000 :bitchslap !!!!!!!

#16 ·
I bought my house 2 years ago for 107,000 , just had it appraised for line of credit...155,000. Now thats some land values...
I ride all over Ocala...on a Suzuki. There are a lot of bikes in this area, some good roads in the Forest helps..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.