Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering what song you hear in your head when you're riding that get's you pumped up? For me it's Slip Knot's "I push my fingers into my eyes", that song flipping rocks :fiddy .

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
System of the Down, Metallica, GODSMACK..anything similar to that.

Sometimes if i go REALLY wild i through in ABBA :metal

·
Registered
376 Posts
Van Halen - Jump.

Me and my friend always sing it outloud....with the keyboard sounds as well. :banana

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
The Blessed Hellride, by Black Label Society.

Anything by Terrible Ted Nugent!!!!

Slipknot works too, but if I'm going the route of slammin' metal, I prefer Damageplan or Pantera.

Joe Satriani is good too. The more upbeat stuff like Summer Song gets you on the throttle.

On a darker day, I go with Ministry for that driving beat and relentless power chord riffing.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Motorhead by Bush / Send the Pain Below by The Chevelles / Radar Lover by Golden Earring. The 3 best driving songs, period.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Any thing by Ween. Or some DMX. Just what ever gets me pumper at the moment.

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
Pearl Harbour sucked- Team America hehe.

RATM and Audioslave will get me going. Show Me How to Live....all time favorite riding song.

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
30 Seconds To Mars... "Oblivion"
Attached is a low end "taste" :D :cheers

They also have a new CD coming out... or is it out? ... I love all their stuff!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Somedays it's Blondie: Call Me, somedays it's Bruce: Born to Run and yet other days it's anything from Bob Seger, Bad Company, Aerosmith, AC/DC to Boston or Foreigner. If it's loud and it's a good song, it's liable to go through my mind.

In case ya can't tell...I love the 80's music!!! LMAO :banana :lol

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra :lol

Freeway- FLipside

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Lately its Disturbed (the entire album 'The Sickness')

Its always Linkin Park (mostly the 'Reanimation' album)

Cake (ALL ALBUMS) is always an excellent choice - it doesn't promote agressive driving but rather a really fun time wherever I go.

And, whatever else I throw on my MP3 player.

·
Banned
354 Posts
throwdown or Lamb of god for me...really pumps me up, maybe even a little bleeding through

1 - 20 of 34 Posts