1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yoshi Tri-Oval

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Doesnt really matter , its just a slip on , just get the one that looks best to you . BTW dont bother with D&D , there junk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Two Brothers

I currently have a Two Brothers M2 Carbon Bolt On for my 04 Gixxer 600. It always have sounded sweet. It has 10k on it now, and its quite a bit louder, but it hasn't lost that deep tone, awesome sounding pipe. Original, and looks very nice on my bike. Just my 2cents.

Dan
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Every Gix has a Yosh. I actually like the pipes, but like individuality more. My advice is to get something else.

BTW- D&D isn't as bad as everyone here makes them out to be. There was one on my first bike when I bought it and it sounded pretty good (RF600), and by chance there was one on my current bike when I bought it, but it didn't sound very good. Kind of thin and raspy. If you have a chance, try to listen to other Gixxers and get a pipe you know sounds good. It might be a waste of time though, they'll all have Yosh's on them anyway.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Hindle makes good sounding pipes.

·
Midget Rancher
479 Posts
yosh seems to be the way to go with a gixxer... yosh and suzuki are in each others pockets, so yosh is designed with suzuki in mind. I however have an akrapovic and I HIGHLY recommend them, the quality is top of the line. All hand welded and sounds great. I think their site is www.akrapovic-exhaust.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yosh is a mid-level exhaust at best. I recommend going with Akrapovic if you want the best. I actually ditched a Yosh this year to go back to Akrapovic, and it was a higher-end Yosh in their lineup (RS3 Race Titanium).

I explained my reasons why in THIS THREAD if you're interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts