Sport Bikes banner

What should i get my girlfriend for her birthday?

3K views 52 replies 24 participants last post by  Naughty76 
For my gf bday last year we started out on a picnic had the normal picnic food and we had a cake that I made her after that we went to the wisconsin dells which is a big tourist spot about 20 min from where I live. We went horseback riding and then went to a hotel that I got for the night. Surprised her with flower pedals on the bed and a big single rose in a vase and a card. Left the room and went to a nice restaurant to eat. Came back and went swimming in the pool at the hotel. Went back to the room hung out in the jacuzzi with the lights out and candles all around and romantic music playing. The rest you can leave up to your imagination. So basiclly all I did was give her a day to remember. Hope it gave you some ideas. If not pm me I got some others.

Another thing I did was for vday and you could also use some of this for a bday I guess was being it was in feburary we still had snow. So what we did was later that night we went to Madison got something to eat and went to a movie. Came back to my house and when we drove in to my driveway I had red and white rope lights that I used to say I love you also took red food coloring but it in water took it and sprayed the red water on the snow to make hearts. Went up to my room and I had red and pink paper hearts of all sizes that I had with little sayings and I had them all over the walls with roses and a card on the table. I also broke out the candles again and music. Got her a couple presents. Ive always noticed that girls like things that got meaning to it like you make the effort to make a card rather than buy one for example. Just be creative and youll be fine. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.