• Get rid off both of them I like single life

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so here is my story because I need to vent out and I want to hear other peoples opinion. I'm 29 and the last few months I was single which I kinda enjoy but now all of the sudden I got hooked up with this girl at work and at the same time one of my old friends went out of her way to get in touch with me. So this whole week I spend going out with both of them which as much fun as it is seems little too much. Now I don’t what to do. So let me give you some background on the girls.

#1 – 30 years old single divorced with 2 kids and ex husband out of state. Father has full custody of the kinds (kinda strange but I didn’t have enough to dig around that yet) Very intelligent, outspoken not too crazy but shes fun to hang out with.I also work with this one which is another thing I usually try to avoid.

#2 – 28 years old still married but about to go through a divorce (or so she tells me) 2 kids but shes crazy as hell which kinda shocked me but I like crazy chicks. We really had a lot of fun when we went out and I can not stop loughing around her, shes a trip.

Neither one of them is better looking then the other, well maybe #2 is a little better looking. She takes care of herself more then #1. I find myself more attracted to #2 but I think that’s because the way I am and the last few girls I dated were really boring.

So what do you think?

·
Registered
912 Posts
1.Hit one
2.then hit the other
3.then get another

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
RobbieAce is a genius. Follow his advice and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its funny that you said that because right before I hooked up with both of them my friend was going to hook me up with some salsa chick :) so I guess i should add another option to the poll hehe :lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dont mess with girls you work with. (Its kinda like shitting were you sleep). Unless you dont have a good job then I say go for it.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Hit both and get outta there before you they claim they're pregnant and demand child support. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm usually strict with that rule too but I dont know what came over me plus we dont work directly with each other. I work in a Hospital and I'm in IS and shes in Radiology which are completely different buildings and unless something breaks I dont even see her and even then I can send someone else there but I know what you mean.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Try to get both of them together. Just kidding, I woiuld personally try to avoid both of them if possible. There are so many more chickeys out there. find one with a minimal amount of baggage.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
robbieace said:
1.Hit one
2.then hit the other
3.then get another

+2 You don't think that you would hear a girl agree with this, but I SO do,.. your single!! your supposed to have 2,3 even more "booty" calls... Poke um both and get another for "hump" day (no pun intended)

·
Registered
95 Posts
japbike said:
+2 You don't think that you would hear a girl agree with this, but I SO do,.. your single!! your supposed to have 2,3 even more "booty" calls... Poke um both and get another for "hump" day (no pun intended)
Damn Japbike I love you!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK one down - #2. We got a room last night and we had a blast. I think that was the first time I was loughing my ass off while having sex. It was so different and fun though. ;)

:bananafu: :bananafu: :bananafu: :bananafu: :bananafu:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Marek88 said:
OK one down - #2. We got a room last night and we had a blast. I think that was the first time I was loughing my ass off while having sex. It was so different and fun though. ;)

laughing?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k?! I don't think I'd be to happy if I were grinding on some guy and he was laugh?! ;) I know what ya mean.!! cool, now all ya have to do is #1 and get another for the middle of the week! and your all set. Hell, if your really good, get one for each day of the week. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts