Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not really a review I guess, but I figured it fit here better than anywhere else.

I have a list of MUST SEE movies, then a list of MIGHT SEE movies. What movies are on your list of stuff to check out???

First, the MUST SEE list:

Spider-Man 2 -- Already read a good review of this one

I, Robot -- Big Will Smith fan, despite "Wild, Wild West"

The Village -- If it's half as good as "Signs" was, I'll be happy

Aliens vs. Predator -- The last preview I saw looked spectacular.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow -- Loved the idea of this since I first read about it.

Blade: Trinity -- First two "Blade" movies were badass. Gonna see this one too.

Meet the Fockers -- Sequel to "Meet the Parents" is a must see for sure.

Ocean's Twelve -- Sequel to one of the better movies in a long time is a must see.

The Bourne Supremacy -- Gotta see the first one, cuz this one looks killer.

Now, the MIGHT SEE list:

King Arthur -- Don't know about this. One preview looked good, one looked not good. Depends on what some reviewers say.

The Manchurian Candidate -- Looks kinda good, but dont' really get what it's supposed to be about.

Alexander -- Feel the same about this as King Arthur. None of these epics as of late have the same feel as "Gladiator" did.

The Incredibles -- New Pixar stuff is cool, but not sure on this one.

The Ring 2 -- Saw the first one, wasn't scared, but was amused.

Anchorman -- Not a HUGE fan of Will Ferrell, but this might be amusing.

That's about all I can think of right now. I guess "I, Robot" really moves back and forth between MUST and MIGHT see. I get different opinions with each preview. The only one that I seriously can't wait for is "The Village." "Signs" scared the crap out of me, and is one of the top 5 movies on my list. So I think "The Village" will be way good...

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
I'll agree with I, Robot and Ocean's Twelve for sure . Plus I also have to add the Dukes of Hazzard movie. Hopefully it will be worth it, but I'm a little afraid it will be done a little to cheap and cheezy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I, Robot
Spider Man 2
King Arthur... chick is great lookin. loved her in Pirates.
Ocean's Twelve
The Bourne Sumpremacy

And thanks to you...
Blade 3. I have to look at the release date for that one.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^

Blade 3 comes out like December 18th or something like that. I'm sure it will be a Wednesday release, to get the full 5 day weekend.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I'm looking forward to the last Star Wars because I am still under the illusion that Lucas isn't going to blow it and sell out like the last two.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The first star wars was a complete sell out, but the second one, in my opinion had a story. Acting was terrible, but a story.

Of course I was 5 when I saw Stars Wars. I watched again, when released on VHS and it kinda sucked too, as far as movie standards.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Let's see

Spider Man 2, a must no doubt
Blade: Trinity
The third Xmen movie whenever it comes out
Oceans 12 should be good, I would put that as a want to see

I am sure there are more

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
It takes a Village idiot star drives a f i e r o :D

The flip-flop mafia the real life documentary of Kerry's career

How to get 1000 men panting in 10 replies a story of a florida chic who's cornered the market on how to attract men like flies to syrup ;)

I told you so a story of a texas miata owner that loves it when he predicts what happens next

Quicherbitchin star wears a brown robe and has appeared in several Sci-Fi adventures

:D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kaw_Rider said:
Let's see

Spider Man 2, a must no doubt
Blade: Trinity
The third Xmen movie whenever it comes out
Oceans 12 should be good, I would put that as a want to see

I am sure there are more

Third X-Men isn't due out until 2006, probably May.

·
Banned
436 Posts
The Dukes of Hazard movie (im a mopar freak) and Ghost Rider, not sure when thats coming out.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm with you on these: Spider-Man 2 -- Already read a good review of this one

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow -- Loved the idea of this since I first read about it.

Ocean's Twelve -- Sequel to one of the better movies in a long time is a must see.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm pretty much a movie freak. Although I didn't know that a 3rd Blade was in the works. I'll definitely check it out. I'll also be seeing Spider Man 2 this weekend. The sound track sounds totally weak to me though. I can't stand seeing a killer action sequence while something gay like Boxcar Racer is playing in the background.

M.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^

Yah, Blade all along had been set up as a trilogy.

Snipes wants to do "Black Panther" next...it's another lesser known comic book character...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hehe, well, *I* know who the Black Panther is :) They said the Matrix was originally supposed to be a trilogy as well, but it will be a cold day in hell before I believe that.

M.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Spiderman 2
Alien Versus Predator
Meet The Fockers
I, Robot
The Bourne Sumpremacy
And Blade: Trinity if it comes out this summer.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gimpdiggity said:
Not really a review I guess, but I figured it fit here better than anywhere else.

I have a list of MUST SEE movies, then a list of MIGHT SEE movies. What movies are on your list of stuff to check out???

First, the MUST SEE list:

Spider-Man 2 -- Already read a good review of this one

The Bourne Supremacy -- Gotta see the first one, cuz this one looks killer.

Now, the MIGHT SEE list:

King Arthur -- Don't know about this. One preview looked good, one looked not good. Depends on what some reviewers say.

The Manchurian Candidate -- Looks kinda good, but dont' really get what it's supposed to be about.

Alexander -- Feel the same about this as King Arthur. None of these epics as of late have the same feel as "Gladiator" did.

The Incredibles -- New Pixar stuff is cool, but not sure on this one.

The Ring 2 -- Saw the first one, wasn't scared, but was amused.

Anchorman -- Not a HUGE fan of Will Ferrell, but this might be amusing.

That's about all I can think of right now. I guess "I, Robot" really moves back and forth between MUST and MIGHT see. I get different opinions with each preview. The only one that I seriously can't wait for is "The Village." "Signs" scared the crap out of me, and is one of the top 5 movies on my list. So I think "The Village" will be way good...

Alright, finally saw "The Bourne Identity" tonight...loved it. I thought it was excellent. "The Bourne Supremacy" definitely belongs on my "Must See List" for soon to be released movies.

·
Registered
317 Posts
^ the book was badass (the bourne identity)i thought the movie was only okay...the others are the bourn conspiracy and the bourne supremacy...read them jeff. i've read quite a few of robert ludlums books and i enjoyed them all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts