Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies, now's you chance to speak your mind about what guys do, how the look, act etc. that makes them hott. Feel free to list what makes them loosers as well......

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think a guy is hot when he treats his moms good. and he likes animals. i love it when guys look into your eyes give you that smile then look away. not overly sweet but lets you know he likes you. and tells the truth even if it hurts your feelings. i love guys in wife beaters, dark skin, not huge muscles though. i want a guy that will defend me and fight for me. and if im drunk and fall down he can pick me up or take care of me if im sick. And this is important also.. I DONT WANT NO MINUTE MAN.....

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dreamy333 said:
And this is important also.. I DONT WANT NO MINUTE MAN.....
Wheww, I still have a chance... I am a 30 second guy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh, shit, I can put it down, ask my old lady if you want ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you looking for your dog that you just threw off the side of the cliff in that picture with your buddy? You are aweful. You mean dog hater.... :)

:popcorn

·
Registered
773 Posts
i dont like puppy haters.

·
Registered
813 Posts
dreamy333 said:
i think a guy is hot when he treats his moms good. and he likes animals. i love it when guys look into your eyes give you that smile then look away. not overly sweet but lets you know he likes you. and tells the truth even if it hurts your feelings. i love guys in wife beaters, dark skin, not huge muscles though. i want a guy that will defend me and fight for me. and if im drunk and fall down he can pick me up or take care of me if im sick. And this is important also.. I DONT WANT NO MINUTE MAN.....
Wow.. that's really cool Dreamy.. now if you excuse me I have to finish working out in my wife beater t-shirt before I give my dog a bath, go to a tanning booth and call my mom.. *SMILE* *LOOK AWAY* :D

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
if this was a guys thread bout what makes a girl hot.. big tiggs, small waist and big lips :phatyo

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
on that note, I am not a big titty guy, I like enough that I can grab a hold of, play with, but they don't need to be gynormous... I mean, I don't complain, but hey I am not too picky when it comes to those. Now she does have to be SMART... I mean really, it bad enough that a lot (not all) women speak to hear themselves talk but if they are stupid or ditzy, it really gets bad expentionally fast.

I also perfer a brunette to a blonde.

·
Registered
489 Posts
True, big titties are not always the best. Sometimes they are wonderful, but I don't like 'em huge or anything.

However, this is about what qualities girls find hot in guys. I've heard quite a few say that they don't like huge muscles, but I think that's about like the big titties thing - most of the time it may be true, but there are certainly exceptions.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think confidence is what makes a guy(and girl) hot. Not an overgrown ego by any means, just knowing they look good. People who are confident are more likely to be themselves and not worry what people think. That's hot in my eyes.

PS, Big boobs are overrated!! small to mid size and perky!

·
Registered
418 Posts
It's the same thing for both species... it's called proportionality & relative geometry.

Name any feature both requirements apply.

[Same goes for inanimate objects too... that's what makes one car or truck or bike "look" better than another]

·
Registered
489 Posts
I agree with that wholeheartedly. And yes, perky small to midsize boobies > too big titties.

And yes, proportionality (or lack thereof) is why eventually they are going to make a wheel (for cars/SUVs) big enough that no one wants it, even though it would be the perfect cure for small penis syndrome.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts