Sport Bikes banner

what kinda condoms do you use?

2K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  808 
#1 ·
just curious what kind you guys use? ive been using these a lot, my girl seems to like them and i dont mind them. at first she didnt like the tip, she said it felt big and wierd but now she loves them. i used to use trojan spermicidal or ribbed but those things fuckin stink after we're done. so far these are the best ive found.

See less See more
#2 ·
A friend of mine bought me a box of 200 "Shiek" condoms a few years ago. I used maybe 50 of them, but the relationships I've been in the last few years we didn't use condoms that much. Shiek are the single most uncomfortable condom I have ever worn. I think the whole box cost him around $30 :lol

#3 ·
firefighter81 said:
A friend of mine bought me a box of 200 "Shiek" condoms a few years ago. I used maybe 50 of them, but the relationships I've been in the last few years we didn't use condoms that much. Shiek are the single most uncomfortable condom I have ever worn. I think the whole box cost him around $30 :lol
your boyfriend doesnt like using a condom?

+1 for snigg :D

#11 ·
saran wrap and duct tape. Magnums are the most comfortable for me, but usually I just use whatever kind the girl has, I like making her buy the condoms =)

#18 ·
well, if we are going to get into a big dick contest, just cruise over to the sugar shack, I need no further proof =)

#20 ·
Jason said:
Go talk to Rsixxygrl or japbike Snigg, those girls can vouch for me, They've seen it. :D

Yes I can vouch!!! :leghump Defintely Magnum on Jason otherwise I could see it hurting with a regular condom.

snigg is just jealous of guys like you Jason because he has a pencil dick!! :lol :lol :twofinger

#22 ·
RSixxygrl said:
Yes I can vouch!!! :leghump Defintely Magnum on Jason otherwise I could see it hurting with a regular condom.

snigg is just jealous of guys like you Jason because he has a pencil dick!! :lol :lol :twofinger
Thank you very much sexy girl....... :)

back to our regularly scheduled thread topic...................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.