Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my bike new these sliders were already on there from the dealer along with a hot bodies windscreen because they used it for a photo shoot or something. I never found out what kind of sliders they were at the time, and after low-siding my bike the other day I wanted to find out what they were so I could get another set just like them. They are no cut frome sliders and I had them on my 2006 R6. They worked very well, absolutely no damage to my bike except a small spot on the tail where it sticks out. If you have any idea what these are, let me know.

Pics of them on the bike:

Pics of them off the bike (the left one came off after I kept riding, I think it got loosened during the slide or something)

Left Mount:

Right Slider:

Some guy I rode with for like 2 days told me he thought they were Intuitive sliders, but I looked those up and I don't think they are unless they have different looking ones. I also thought maybe they were Hot Bodies since it had the Hot Bodies windscreen on it, but I think I looked those up a while back and they also looked different.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
ebay, look for no cut frame sliders.they've got about 200 of 'em on ebay

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay last minute update, I called the dealer where I bought the bike today and asked them to pull the file on the bike when I bought it new to see if it showed for sure what those sliders were. Apparently they said the sliders that were on there are Hotbodies sliders, not Shogun. Has anyone seen Hotbodies sliders? I've been having trouble finding shots of any sliders made by them to see if they actually do look just like mine.

It makes sense that they would be Hotbodies though now that I think about it, because my bike has a Hotbodies windscreen on it that was there when it was new on the showroom floor, along with the sliders. They said it was used for a photoshoot, which I can only guess was a Hotbodies photoshoot, so I'd assume they'd put Hotbodies sliders on as well.

If anyone has info on their sliders let me know, very difficult time finding anything on them. I found their site, but all it shows is custom plastics and stuff, nothing about sliders.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
+1. on the hotbodies, i got an undertail from them and the piece of crap is cracking on me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts