Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy some flush mounts for my 600RR and i'm wondering what everyone has on their bikes and if you have pictures of them (the flush mounts).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I didn't buy flushmounts due to the fact that when you take off the stock you would have to grind down the lip created. I have smaller turn signals with a spacer to cover the old mounting holes. I like the look of you bike...hope you've gotten a fender elimenator...if not you can cut down the stock fender until you can afford a kit...only $30. I had cut mine down then bought a kit off of my neighbor from his 1000RR. It really changes the look of the bike!
Delle

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't want to buy a normal fender eliminator kit, i'm going to try to get something made from an idea I had. Have to find a good metal workshop in SA that could do something first. And getting rid of the fender eliminator really does change the look of the bike.

You got any pictures of your bike? Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
56 Posts
these are on my 1000 but they have them for 600 they are leds fit right in the pocket left from the stock blinkers, hope you can see them in this pic

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive got the blue 04 600rr also, im also bout to buy some flush mounts.

im getting a welder soon and gonna fab my own fender eliminator, ill post when i do it, prob a month away. if u wanna share ur idea ill try and scan the drawings of mine. i might use the holes where the red reflectors are mounted stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts