Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd bring this topic back up again.

So what is yours?

Mine? A tall lady in some thigh high boots and leather woohoooo :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I dunno..... I know if I was a chick......I'd be my own fetish

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I always liked this thread :p

Hair pulling, men in motorcycle leathers :D (we all knew that one was coming--didn't we ;) ) I've got more!! Hey Naughty then I am my own fetish--nah nah!!!! LOL

BTW---some guy on Sat. night at the club I went to asked me if I wanted "the Shocker" I said--NO WAY!!! Thanks to you guys on here I knew what it was!!! I luv ya!! ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Midgets................

j/k

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
JLAUDIO29 said:
Midgets................

j/k

You are so not right!! LOL

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I'd have to say that my fetish has gotta be banging my wife in her pooper. I don't know why, but I love it. Maybe it's cuz she doesn't give it to me very often...

·
Registered
100 Posts
finally i can unleash the beast!!!!!! someone broke that ice :-D lolol yes id have to go with the ladies man on this one "Do it in the butt" :-D

-rsixxy..... i was kidding cmon..

or was i :-D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Stimy25 said:
I like to wear granny panies :D

ok well i guess some post should have to be authorized before being able to be posted.................. that wasnt pleasent

J/K To each his own.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i got a thing for womens feet...especially in high heeled shoes...but the toes gotta be those cute chubby ones...the woman i'm with HAS to have cute feet/toes. strippers in "fuck me pumps" are a perfect example...

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Punk chicks. Goth chicks. Chicks in bands.
Mostly I think it's evil chicks, since all the ones I ever meet seem to epitomize evil.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I always liked this thread :p

Hair pulling, men in motorcycle leathers :D (we all knew that one was coming--didn't we ;) ) I've got more!! Hey Naughty then I am my own fetish--nah nah!!!! LOL

Quit your braggin :mad: :p

How about anything that will hold still long enough?

·
Registered
519 Posts
stickin it in a girls butt is fun and so is jizzin on her face haha

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Quit your braggin :mad: :p

How about anything that will hold still long enough?
Awwwwwwwwww....don't hate me because I am me!!! :D I don't think you have any trouble finding someone to hold still long enough ;)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LooooL :D workwood :)

,,, no hair down there :eek:.. like sixxy says I like playing with girls hair but not tooo roughly. had a old g/f that went nutz if it got rough, had cops come a few times to tell us try and keep the fire under control eh? rofl :D that was back in the day when life wuz fine and the cops were cool... I liked that bit when I answered the door, keep the fire under control LoLz they musta been out there a while haha... but too ruff turns me of.

911 ruined all my fun.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Oooh... fetishes... damn, which to list?

I like to be bitten - just don't draw blood. :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
does giving roadhead count as a fetish???

1 - 20 of 56 Posts