Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone know what the plastic piece circled below is called? Do you know where to get a carbon fibre replacement for it? THanks for your help!!

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sorry but I can't see shizzo. Could it be a frame slider?

More light and maybe a better circle would help.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
hmmmm....dash/cluster cover perhaps??

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
try circleing it with a color that doesn't blend in so well....

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
That is your Ram Air duct. There should be one on the other side as well.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Ah.... DARKNESS!! Darkness everybody... dark.. Darkness is spreading!

BTW, cocaine is a helluva drug...

I'm rick james, bitch

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I have seen one that was carbon fiber on my friends bike, but have no clue where to get one from. Good luck.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
If you want the fake CF look so bad, just buy some CF look laminate and stick it on there yourself. That or just go faster so people can't see it isn't CF.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok...here's one I can do.

First, did you SERIOUSLY try to circle that with black? come on. . you're smarter than that. :rolleyes

second. The carbon fiber ones you see are not just the duct cover. they were actually carbon fiber ducts that blended in to the fairing. on the F4i, those are just plastic covers, and getting them in carbon fiber will:
1) do nothing
2) be expensive

nobody would make them in real carbon fiber because if you're doing it to reduce weight, you should just take them off. If you're doing it for look, fake cf will look silly (it always does. . It was only cool when we were 16) there might be a CF airbox out there for ya, but I wouldnt spend too much time looking.

fake cf :pisson

1 - 13 of 13 Posts