Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
They have been known to reach as much as 22mph, somewhat less than an olympic sprinter. However, the female ninja's have only been able to reach a max of 18mph. :lao

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Bikerdude said:
They have been known to reach as much as 22mph, somewhat less than an olympic sprinter. However, the female ninja's have only been able to reach a max of 18mph. :lao

That is not entirely true. They have only been PROVEN to travel at a speed of 33mph. The problem is that they move so swiftly and quietly, that you cant catch them on radar at any kind of speed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The ZX10R Ninja tops out at 186 MPH...and so does the ZX12R Ninja. The only production sportbike that breaks 190 MPH is the GSX1300R Hayabusa...when they initially came out...now, all the manufactures have agreed to limit the top speed of all sportbikes to 186 MPH, including the Hayabusa. I don't know where ZXLNT gets his stats but he's wrong.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hahahahaha i love the generalization of sportbikes being entitled "ninjas." hahah oh man :lol :lol

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
wiginator said:
The ZX10R Ninja tops out at 186 MPH...and so does the ZX12R Ninja. The only production sportbike that breaks 190 MPH is the GSX1300R Hayabusa...when they initially came out...now, all the manufactures have agreed to limit the top speed of all sportbikes to 186 MPH, including the Hayabusa. I don't know where ZXLNT gets his stats but he's wrong.

The 00 ZX12R wasn't limited by the 186 mph agreement. Soo the 190 + or - stands. Also my "stats" weren't meant to be taken as gospel dude.

Untwist yourself..

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
wiginator said:
yeah really, did he just put the b***** engines highest? maybe that zx-10 is the old one.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
ZXLNT said:
250 Ninja probably 105-110
i'd say the 250 can do a bit more. i got mine to about 109 and it still had some room to go. maybe closer to 120

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Nah dude I had my 250 to 115, except I had my legs on the passenger pegs, laying on the tank, going slightly downhill. I would say generally they get about 105-110 is pushing it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
A friend of mine on his new 6R has reached 160mph, but wasn't looking down anymore. My 9R has been up to 165mph or a couple over.

Your reaction time at 150mph isn't enough to save your a$$, so anything over shouldn't matter anyway.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts