Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in my colorado and i was on the interstate and i was going about the speedlimit and i was jammin to my music and then next thing i know i look in my mirror i see a dude on a silver newer R6 and he was flying and flew past me going about 120 and i see that he was wearing a cutoff shirt and shorts and sandels and im like completely thinking like WTF? what was this guy thinking riding at 120 mph. in cutoff shirt and shorts and some strap-on sandels.. and going at high speed..lmao.. what do u think? = A FRICKIN DUMBASS SQUID!.. thats what i think.. :flipa :alky

'

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I know what he WASN'T thinking about. Crashing and what could happen.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
that would be certain death and if not hed wish it was

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah, he wasn't thinking obviously. People just dont understand that you can't control accidents otherwise they would not be called accidents.

Besides, skin is overrated I guess.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Got ya beat.....few weeks ago on a busy busy street, flying up behind me and then to the side in and out of traffic, guy on a 2002 R6...no shirt, shorts that were well short, slip on type of shoes but...........he did have a helmet on!! :lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
Saw a dude on a Gixxer 1K when I lived in FL at a stoplight- No shirt, shorts, flip flops, no lid, and TALKING ON A FUGGING CELL PHONE! Light goes green and the dude puts it in first and takes off with his phone pinched between his ear and his shoulder, still talking. Future Darwin Award winner, right there.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Maybe he was late for casting tryouts for Baywatch. :dunno

·
old member
13,079 Posts
SpeedJunky said:
Saw a dude on a Gixxer 1K when I lived in FL at a stoplight- No shirt, shorts, flip flops, no lid, and TALKING ON A FUGGING CELL PHONE! Light goes green and the dude puts it in first and takes off with his phone pinched between his ear and his shoulder, still talking. Future Darwin Award winner, right there.
Finally, a reason to NOT wear a helmet. Why didn't I think of that? :flipa

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Got ya beat.....few weeks ago on a busy busy street, flying up behind me and then to the side in and out of traffic, guy on a 2002 R6...no shirt, shorts that were well short, slip on type of shoes but...........he did have a helmet on!! :lol
I gotcha this time :D

Last night, Tuesday 13th, I go to Beefs for our weekly bike night...There is a guy there with his son walking around showing his boy all the cool bikes...

It's nighttime, and I thought he was caging it, but he goes to leave...He gets on his bike, his 5 year old helmets up and they drive away...

The kicker is, this guy had NO HELMET, AND NO SHIRT!!

I'm thinking what a good example he's setting../shrug

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
hey that was me you should have waved hi.......................i actually have seen that alot since its been so hot...dont really surprise me tho

·
Registered
13 Posts
Almost 100 here today and took a ride up to the local canyons with a buddy....both of us in full leathers.I sure wanted to wear shorts,but know better!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
SpeedJunky said:
I saw a guy on a cruiser the other day riding with his cell phone in his left hand talking on it and smoking a cigarette. I was like that is safe.

·
Registered
646 Posts
DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE CALL BIKERZ AT THE E.R.? ORGAN DONORS!!! rofl

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahahahahah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts