Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That metal stuff with the pattern is called "diamond plate"!! I know, I know I can't help it I went to public school....lol

How 'bout U? What did u learn?

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
When I was in school, I couldn't spell graduate.....................................now I are one.

That we are nothing but mammals, and like to "do it" like they do on the Discovery channel.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I've learned that too many people will buy a second rate chopper just because it was made by a disfunctional New York family that has it's own over-rated TV show on the Discovery Channel. :dunno

·
Registered
430 Posts
That Polar Bears hunt Baluga (sp?) whales......

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Thomas Crapper invented the toilet :twofinger

They had a whole show on the toilet, it was great. You know there are still countries out there that wipe their ass with their hand. Toilet paper hasnt been around for that long. But come on, your hand. At least find a leave or something :D

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inky24 said:

They had a whole show on the toilet, it was great. You know there are still countries out there that wipe their ass with their hand. Toilet paper hasnt been around for that long. But come on, your hand. At least find a leave or something :D
I heard in some countries if u try to shake hands with the one u wipe your ass with u may get a beat down!! We Americans would be in trouble in some countries with customs we have no clue about.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Inky24 said:

That's funny and gross at the same time.

I learned that a hangover is because you are dehydrated in the morning from pissing so much the night before.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Justin726 said:
I've learned that too many people will buy a second rate chopper just because it was made by a disfunctional New York family that has it's own over-rated TV show on the Discovery Channel. :dunno
YEAH! I watch a shit ton of Discovery, Learning, History, Disc Science, and lately discovery HD. And yeah OCC is pretty stupid. I mean it's the fact that they call themselves bike builders that cracks me up... They are fuggin assemblers... Hell Give me a couple parts catalogs, and a lobotomy so I actually think big twins are cutting edge and I can build you one of their bikes. They are starting to do more fabrication, and I think The Jr. Guy "Paulie I think?" Actually has some good ideas but everyone of their "Concept" bikes fuggin smell of overkill... I mean if your going to claim it's Art, fine... But learn a little something about art... It's ok I hear their clock ticking as well, I think they are down to about 8 minutes... Actually I hear the clock for the whole Hyped beyond belief Fuggin CHOPPER thing... damn. It's embarrassing sometimes that this is what's popular in America... It makes us all look like freakin jackasses... Dumbest things on the road are stretched, raked, freakin "Custom" Choppers.... It's like the WWF of Motorcycling or something, a parody of a motorcycle and motorcyling...
The paint work on some of these is pretty amazing though. A lot of these guys are brilliant... I really like the guy who does a lot of the painting for OCC he's good...

OH and I learned that a woman really will love you more if you make them orgasm a lot. It's true, when a women orgasms a chemical called Oxytocin is released into the brain, it creates feelings of attachment, and yup... Love... He he... So if you ain't doing it right, your woman is outta there... So ya'll better be paying attention...

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
I HATE the movies...I hate movie theatres and the damn teenagers that infest them..but I'd go, pay my $8, get a HUUGE tub of popcorn and sit on the very front row where I had to look straight up to see if they would put Mikey in a Movie.. Mikey Rocks! The rest of those guys are on the show as cannon fodder as far as I'm concerned.

The 'hopper

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
Justin726 said:
I learned that the same crap happens on every show......

·
Registered
290 Posts
Justin726 said:
... And you can assemble and paint a complete bolt-together in 7 days :alky

·
who......me????
293 Posts
...humans and and dolphins are the only 2 species that have recreational sex!!!:bananafu: :grinbounc

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I watch WAY too much TLC, Discovery, A&E, and History channel.
Sadly, I haven;t learned much. Alot of it is something I already knew from reading a book. The old lady hates it when I watch History channel and rattle off some name or battle or something seconds before they do on the show. Happens alot during any show about the military.
I have learned that even credible 'science' channels will host goofy UFO and psychic shows as if they are factual. That's annoying.
That you really can make a 'reality' show out of anything. Or a glorified game show (Monster garage, then montster EVERYTHING after that) out of shop class.

But I do love the biker build off. For one reason above all others- they have to RIDE the bikes to the show. Death to trailer queens. And I'm a long time Indian Larry fan back when he was featured in the old Iron Horse.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
UP VFR said:
...humans and and dolphins are the only 2 species that have recreational sex!!!:bananafu: :grinbounc

Actually theres one more but I cant think of the name of it...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ordie said:
Actually theres one more but I cant think of the name of it...
Bonobo Chimps

"Whereas in most other species sexual behavior is a fairly distinct category, in the bonobo it is part and parcel of social relations--and not just between males and females. Bonobos engage in sex in virtually every partner combination (although such contact among close family members may be suppressed). And sexual interactions occur more often among bonobos than among other primates. Despite the frequency of sex, the bonobo's rate of reproduction in the wild is about the same as that of the chimpanzee. A female gives birth to a single infant at intervals of between five and six years. So bonobos share at least one very important characteristic with our own species, namely, a partial separation between sex and reproduction."

From: "Bonobo Sex and Society - The behavior of a close relative challenges assumptions about male supremacy in human evolution" by Frans B. M. de Waal (Originally published in the March 1995 issue of SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN, pp. 82-88)

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Fabian said:
I heard in some countries if u try to shake hands with the one u wipe your ass with u may get a beat down!! We Americans would be in trouble in some countries with customs we have no clue about.
I have heard that to. I've heard there are countries that are all right handed. Even if your born left handed, you have to do everything with your right hand. Maybe they want to keep the left hand the wipe hand :D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i learned my family isnt the only people that scream at each outher when we work at the shop together

1 - 20 of 33 Posts