Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,982 Posts
Well he needs a HD cup holder first off...and a straw. As for eating fries are doable I would guess, but a burger would not be. Fries you can put in an extra cup holder.

Why oh why would anyone do this, I have no clue. Its called a camel back to hold water...LOL

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol those are pretty sweet. I think it was more of a comedy article for the magazine than a serious challenge. Did you read the article?!?!?! He put the shake IN HIS POCKET

haha.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
My cruiser has one of those little fold out trays like on airplanes with a little hotplate and everything. Personally eaten a sloppy joe off of there as well as sushi while riding.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
My cruiser has one of those little fold out trays like on airplanes with a little hotplate and everything. Personally eaten a sloppy joe off of there as well as sushi while riding.
CRUISER????You have a cruiser???

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I think I told this story before....

I bought a big gulp, it was mostly full and rather then waste it I decided I could strap it to the back of my bike with a net I had (yea you remember when nets on the passenger seat were cool way back in the 90s). Anyway I'm on the freeway and I feel my back getting wet! I reach back and the dam lid had blown off. There was no place to pull over so I had to reach back and try to knock the damn thing off my bike. Boy was that a dumb idea...

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,898 Posts
Why oh why would anyone do this, I have no clue. Its called a camel back to hold water...LOL

I actually don't get the camel back. I usually need to stop to pee before I need to drink water... And once I've stopped to pee I drink water to keep myself hydrated.

A camel back would only make me stop more often.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.