Sport Bikes banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to the 3,200 some pictures? Just wondering
 

·
King of Oilernation
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
+1 ..... Me too. That was a great running thread.
 

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
Please read the sticky thread entitled COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Thanks
GODFATHER:dblthumb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
?

thanks for the commits ... that thread took alot of work...the last few posts i created have been erased for different reasons some i can understand but i recently read the godfathers ...read before you post message and it said nothing about watermarks so i stared posting but after 500+ pics it just got erased.. then i got a message from ducman threatening me about crap i had no idea was ok ...honesly i really don't think i want to post anymore pics ...
 

·
You got that right.
Joined
·
10,228 Posts
mrmracing said:
thanks for the commits ... that thread took alot of work...the last few posts i created have been erased for different reasons some i can understand but i recently read the godfathers ...read before you post message and it said nothing about watermarks so i stared posting but after 500+ pics it just got erased.. then i got a message from ducman threatening me about crap i had no idea was ok ...honesly i really don't think i want to post anymore pics ...
C'mon, post! Share w/ everyone, intangible property laws notwithstanding. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,680 Posts
ahh, so im not the only 1 wondering :bitchslap . Makes sense I guess.
 

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
Joined
·
1,687 Posts
Well I had no idea about the watermarks belive me.....

If I did I would have stopped you a long time before all those great pics were posted.

I have a thread in the Mod section going about this subject to make sure I am doing the correct thing and I even had to go delete my Babes Wallpaper thread that has been up for about a year now because all of the pics I had, had watermarks of some sort so I know where you are coming from on this.

Now that we all know this it will be easy to make sure said pictures arent posted, the only thing is that almost all of the pics you find have a watermark of some sort on them:(

So........ That is all I can say...... Im sorry guys but we had a huge scare with the cubby hole and it almost shut the site down completely and we dont want that happening again......:D

Thanks
GODFATHER:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
mrmracing said:
thanks for the commits ... that thread took alot of work...the last few posts i created have been erased for different reasons some i can understand but i recently read the godfathers ...read before you post message and it said nothing about watermarks so i stared posting but after 500+ pics it just got erased.. then i got a message from ducman threatening me about crap i had no idea was ok ...honesly i really don't think i want to post anymore pics ...
This made me cry...:cry a lot... I loved that thread. I was building my own personal shrine to honor MRMracing. I had scrifices all set to go. Now tell me, what the hell am I supposed to do with a 1,000 Virgin female Midgets?!?!?! Fuck them??? Oh wait......I guess I could..............:phatyo :banana

That thread was my only reason for getting up in the mornings!
I hate you copy right laws, whoever you are!
 

·
shut up & Ride!!
Joined
·
234 Posts
Why is it that every other website out there has pics up that are watermarked? They don't seem to be too worried about it!

What's going on with this website??
First it was no pics without bikes
Next it was no porn
Now it's no watermarks

Seems like a corporate takeover! :pisson
 

·
I own license2ill
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
Papa Kev said:
Why is it that every other website out there has pics up that are watermarked? They don't seem to be too worried about it!

What's going on with this website??
First it was no pics without bikes
Next it was no porn
Now it's no watermarks

Seems like a corporate takeover! :pisson
If you don't like it leave. I don't think it is that hard to understand.
 

·
Owned by marriage
Joined
·
1,190 Posts
Just about every pic on the internet is going to have a water mark, so whats the big deal... Dont get me worng, but why not just say like "hey, i got this pic from here.com" I mean, cite the source you know. Its got a water mark of the photographer/model/website it came from right. All a water mark is saying is that it belongs to so-and-so, so why not give the url as well.? If im mistaken, let me know.

edit: I just saw the "copyright information" thread

<----- :bitchslap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
WARDOGG said:
This made me cry...:cry a lot... I loved that thread. I was building my own personal shrine to honor MRMracing. I had scrifices all set to go. Now tell me, what the hell am I supposed to do with a 1,000 Virgin female Midgets?!?!?! Fuck them??? Oh wait......I guess I could..............:phatyo :banana




thanks......that was to funny :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

heres somthin to look at
 

Attachments

  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    135.8 KB Views: 79
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    107.3 KB Views: 66
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    102.3 KB Views: 68

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
this place used to be about the best site around for finding/posting pics...........a couple of crashes and some rule changes later........and now it blows (for pics anyway)
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top