Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard from him since? I was wondering if he got a bike and if he did what he got.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Have no idea what you are talking about :dunno

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
dennisred69 said:
has anyone heard from him since? I was wondering if he got a bike and if he did what he got.

he got his ass kicked for being a liar.. :D ???? I don't know, I was wondering that the other day. He didn't get anything but a good laugh from ppl who knew that he was full of snot.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The guy came on here and said his dad gave him a $25,000 limit for a motorcyle. If I remember right, he's a teenager with little or no experience.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He said he had no exper. and he wanted a bike and gear and wanted to know what we would get if we had the 25 grand.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Actually he made a mistake, his dad gave only gave him $25 for a toy motorcycle.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
He said he was interested in the 03 R6 with flames--I'll sell him mine for $25K :alky :alky :headbang :headbang

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
He said he was interested in the 03 R6 with flames--I'll sell him mine for $25K :alky :alky :headbang :headbang

How about my SV? I just put fresh markings in it from a little mishap today. I'll sell him it for only $20k....

Then i'll buy two more. One for the track and one for the road! :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Maybe, just maybe, he was on the level - actually had $25 grand from Pappa to buy a motorcycle - bought a motorcycle, and our good friend Mr. Darwin took care of him.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
He could of had my FZ1, all the cf accessories, and my wife for $25K. Maybe not the hugger, but everything else.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
For $25,000 he could have had my bike and my GF...

But he thought such a good deal couldn't be true...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
TheWraith said:
Maybe, just maybe, he was on the level - actually had $25 grand from Pappa to buy a motorcycle - bought a motorcycle, and our good friend Mr. Darwin took care of him.

I like this explanation the best. Hopefully, it is accurate and true.

·
Registered
199 Posts
he was the only person I have ever seen respond to every post in the thread (at one point). If is looks like BS and smells like BS and feels like BS, then what the hell is it?????

why is everyone hoping this dude got hurt.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I didn't say I hoped he received injury. I said it was feasible that in the role of survival of the fittest, perhaps he wasn't. It is a very probable outcome.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts