Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's that chicka been? I haven't seen her post in a long time and was just curious... I guess I could pm her, but since she hasn't been around I thought I'd just ask instead. I also missed her at the posse shoot.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ali, kitkat, MsDaytona, etc etc....... Where is everyone?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Don't worry ladies.... I'm here.

I think sunshine has been really busy and doing the whole "soon to be a mommy thing."

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yep I'm here too, kinda. Right now I am working M-F from 8-5 (ish) and then Fridays thru Sundays I've been crashing at my ex's who doesn't have internet so I can go to work at my other job on Saturday and Sunday and work from 9-5 (ish) and that job is really physical so I usually pass out shortly afterwards. I'm also trying to get a third job at UPS where they pay for tuition! That would be third shift and if I got that I would quit my weekend job so I'd have some time to sleep. (My UPS shift would be from 9pm-3am). On top of all of that I am in a bowling league on Tuesdays, and started and stopped seeing a new guy AND with family friends graduation parties and next weekend a small vacation boating trip..... Oh and I've been more involved with my Dad's band (as usual in the summer) and have been getting on stage every once in awhile. So I poke in here every once in awhile, don't always post though. If I was still dating that guy I could get him to come and fix my cable (he works for the cable company) so my internet worked more often too...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, okay!! Just wondering, I haven't gotten to meet you yet and I've been bummed by that. I know what it is like working all those hours. When my son stopped breastfeeding I worked two jobs because I wasn't, at the time, getting child support from the ex-hubby, and I had a hungry mouth to feed. Now, I don't work all those crazy hours because I get too tired, but mainly because my little guy is almost four years old and needs his mommy time. 8-5 mon-fri is all I can really do. But anyway, I feel for you!! I was just wondering what happened to you... hopefully I'll get to meet you this summer, we can go for a ride or something!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been wondering about MsDaytona too, but like starhotty, who says she doesn't get a chance to post much, I thought the other girls were busy... maybe busy riding??!!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
MsDaytona better not be riding, well due to the big fact that she will soon be giving birth to her first born.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts