The squids have left the building!

and so did everyone else....

At least rides can be posted without worring who's gonna show up. :D

Welcome back Ken

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually I post mucho on CF as...........you guessed it 954Life.....I just figured I would change my name since I now can usually be found squiding it up on my 04 R1!!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
heh2k said:
anyone's welcome to join the dc area forum there.

There isn't a fee or some secret hand shake I need to do first? :nerd

Hooli-Ken, I need assistant finding some good roads out towards your way if you'd could. But I can only ride weekends. :brick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hooli-Ken, I need assistant finding some good roads out towards your way if you'd could. But I can only ride weekends.
I can get out for the occasional weekend spin.... but you tell me where you want to go and I can PM you the most enjoyable way to get there!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that or Elvis banned them....
I heard he moved to Vegas to become a transvestite hooker!! :gay I understand Scot is joining him there shortly.... :gheyfight

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
RRonin said:
that or Elvis banned them....

lol.. Elvis only banned one person from the DC-area that I can think of.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Tony is still bitter obviously about my removal of Grandmaster B. :D

Tony,
Get over it dude, that happened like a year ago :finger Besides, i know Grandmaster B is back and havent pulled the plug on him again. If Grandmaster B does what he did again, his stay will be short and brief like before. If he behaves, its water under the bridge.

You are the one who keeps fanning the flames, with your cute little comments and that's really not needed. I would think you would be more concerned about who you lend your bike out to, than who the admins/mods on here ban.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/laxchicky/album?.dir=/7ea3&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/laxchicky

You need to move on and get over it. Its only been a year. :dunno

Sorry about the delayed response, I am aware that some of the posts are 2 months old, I havent been visiting the DC Area Forums as much I should. I have a reason to now. :)

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Hooli-Ken said:
I heard he moved to Vegas to become a transvestite hooker!! :gay I understand Scot is joining him there shortly.... :gheyfight
I must say, that only one of those allegations are true!!!! :lol :alky

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
V V V said:
lol.. Elvis only banned one person from the DC-area that I can think of.
Number 2 is on the horizon. I can feel it. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Ken, I'm back on here too. It's been over a year! Got rid of the Honda for a Yamy huh?
Yep, saw and loved it, rode one and have to have one of my very own. Actually still got two Hondas in my garage so all is not lost. Would of bought an RC but I am just not cool enough.. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts