Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A beautiful day in the Neighborhood

Well it's a beautiful day here, so i decided to wash my vehicles and figured it has been a while since I had them both cleaned up nice at the same time. So I took a couple of pics of them together, so I hope you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
nice house and nice rides. u can pick me up around eightish bring the bike.....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dreamy333 said:
nice house and nice rides. u can pick me up around eightish bring the bike.....
Thanks sweetie, yeah I work alot so i try to treat myself to somethings. That's to bad i go to Myrtle Beach every June and it seems I just missed my oppurtunity to pick you up cause i just got back a week&1/2 ago. Maybe next year :) I almost forgot thanks for replying, I thougtht this was going to be dead thread :Bd

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I love that Acura color. I don't think they have that on their new vehicles. Is that a CL Type-S?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikem317 said:
I love that Acura color. I don't think they have that on their new vehicles. Is that a CL Type-S?
Yeap, it's a CL-S. I believe they only made 900 in that color ( which Acura people call pimp daddy gold) It took me around 8 months to find that car when I bought back in 2003. I really wanted a car that know one else had. In the 2 1/2 years i had it, I have only seen one other like mine so i guess I achieved my goal :) Unfortunately Acura does not make that color anymore but it has become really popular now so maybe they will go back to it in the future.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bugeyed said:
Did you paint your helmet yourself? Looks like you have everything you could need
I don't understand??? what paint??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts