Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
whre did you get that undertail. i need a good set of turnsignals. the ones i made are to fast and not bright enough

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That undertail is dead sexy, nice bro

·
Registered
522 Posts
that's hot bro! looks good. should have taken a side shot so we can see about the chrome wheels.....

·
Registered
456 Posts
no hotboddies have the exhust sticking out of the tail itself. just the opening. kinda nice but i wouldnt get it for mine. i seen it on a 600rr

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm not into undertails, but THAT LOOKS SWEET!!! very, very nice......

oh and by the way, PLEASE DON'T do anything to your wheels.... PLEASE!!!! that'll be going TO far....

DOWN WITH CHROME!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
i don't like chrome but if you have it anywhere on your bike, get the wheels chromed too so that it matches. it'd look better than having an all black frame/wheels w/ one really shiny exhaust. put some dice on it too

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was only going to chrome the wheels thats all nothing else. I need to see one first b4 I do it. i had the wheels on my f4i polised and they looked great so i may do the same in the future

·
Registered
456 Posts
now im thinking of getting it. how long did it take to get to yoru house? did you have to mod it at all? and how bright are those lights

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Damn that looks good! 100% better than the stock undertail and pipes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quick, it took one week to get it and there were no mods other than changing out some of the stock bolt for longer ones.They come with the kit

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Looks nice. Chrome rims will accent it nice.

·
Registered
456 Posts
i just ordered that undertail but in black. they told me about 2 weeks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts