Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
someone is going to post up about your red X????

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
ohhh shiitt...that looks like it's going to be one nast highside. But who knows, maybe he stayed on the throttle and straightened her out! haha. He should have jumped off right at that moment, it kinda would have been like a backwards lowside. haha. either way, ouch!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's one of my buddies on the RC. He low-sided right in front of the photographer for this sweet pic :D Rider is okay, not even a scratch. Just a broken turnsignal, mirror and frame slider, plus a few scratches on the fairing. This was a pretty tight section of the track so he was going about 20 mph when he lost the rear. He said his Michelin Pilot Powers gave him no warning before they gave in.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
chaOs said:
It's one of my buddies on the RC. He low-sided right in front of the photographer for this sweet pic :D Rider is okay, not even a scratch. Just a broken turnsignal, mirror and frame slider, plus a few scratches on the fairing. This was a pretty tight section of the track so he was going about 20 mph when he lost the rear. He said his Michelin Pilot Powers gave him no warning before they gave in.

WOW, I was right! :D
Glad to hear he was ok, and the bike didn't take much of a beating as well. No pics beyond the first one? Sucks to go down, but at least he got a cool pic out of the experience. Don't know why, but if it were me, having that pic would kind of make up for it. :bitchslap

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Bah, I would have got straight and done a bunny hop over the tires right in the sand, got back on the track, and then finished first.

Glad he's ok though

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a picture of me in a better shape on that same trackday :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't worry, it's still in pretty good shape. Nothing a few hundred bucks can't fix.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds like he was lucky, it looks like it could have turned out nasty for him, glad to hear he's alright.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Phew!! Lucky him, but still wound't want to put a bike down unless I had to.

·
Registered
775 Posts
WOW...I didn't know you could get your rear to step out THAT much without the bike being on its side.

My guess is your buddy gave it too much throttle? Did he say anything about that?

Great pic and glad he and the bike are alright.

·
Registered
662 Posts
you didnt have to tape your headlights ?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Man, I do that shit all the time underneath semi trailers and pop it right back up. Of course, I'm playing a video game at the time but that's beside the point..... :twofinger

Sweet pic. That's gonna be my desktop for awhile.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts