Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
TWSTA said:
Im serious what do you look for?
What is it that you want?

Pretty eye's, they can tell you alot....But what I want is long legs, round butt, good size tits, and long hair!!!!

Seriously, someone with a sense of humor is the most important for me.....

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I look for cooking recipes at her house when she's not there. If I don't find any, she's dropped from my prospect list.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I look for a fairly well groomed(doesn't have to be a metro or anything), pretty laid back, guy with a sense of humor. Must be able to get silly with me. I am also a sucker for romantics. Must be the type of guy who is satisfied with one woman...can't stand man whores. Jacked up teeth are a huge no no. An all around sincere guy that can be himself.

:eek:nfloor I feel like I just wrote a personals ad. :bitchslap

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
in order,

1. Ass
2. Stomach
3. Tits
4. Face ( I am a huge butter face person :) )
5. Sluttyness factor

:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Let's see? First off cute face, nice body. If i'm gonna be looking at you a fair bit it's gotta be something nice. Outgoing kinda tomboyish but still a girly girl, not afraid to try things.

·
Registered
898 Posts
HaYnTunda said:
Let's see? First off cute face, nice body. If i'm gonna be looking at you a fair bit it's gotta be something nice. Outgoing kinda tomboyish but still a girly girl, not afraid to try things.
:slaugh

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
In this order:
1. College education.
2. Full-time employment.
3. No addictions beyond caffeine, nicotene.
4. Ability to behave in a socially acceptable manner in most any social setting.
5. No huge debts.
6. Humble yet comfortable lifestyle.
7. Presentable appearance or better.

Yeah, I'm still looking and will probably continue to do so for the rest of my life -

·
Registered
106 Posts
In this order:
1. College education.
2. Full-time employment.
3. No addictions beyond caffeine, nicotene.
4. Ability to behave in a socially acceptable manner in most any social setting.
5. No huge debts.
6. Humble yet comfortable lifestyle.
7. Presentable appearance or better.
That alot to ask from one girl, you could probably get 7 different girls and choose accordingly though

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
-I want a man whose decisions I can place faith in
-A man who treats every day as if it is Valentines Day- must say I love you at least a dozen times a day.
-A man who can't get enough of me, even after 15 or 20 years
-A man who can be very serious and yet silly
-A man who abhorrs physical violence but will fight to defend his family- and win
-A man who is very much in touch with his spiritual side by praying every day, going to meetings, to Bible study every week and of course upholds the Ten Commandmends- to include NO SMOKING, NO PREMARITAL SEX. (that one probably rules out every man on these boards except one) oh and MINIMAL CUSSING. I like clean mouths and want my man to be a good example to my son.
-A man who loves to go shopping, with or without me, and picks out all my clothes- and of course, picks out all my makeup too!
-A man who will take me riding as often as I want to go, and basically give me everything my heart desires without thinking about himself.
-A man who, once we are married, can keep up with me sexually!
-A man who writes me poetry, writes me songs, and likes public displays of affection
-A man who wants to spend every minute with me
That's about it... I don't ask for much, do I??!! :phatyo

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Big fat juicy fuckin fat fuckin tits and lips that will suck the fuckin chrome off a trailer hitch.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Oh and BTW, I found that man already... how lucky can a girl get?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Some one that will cook and clean while I am at the shop. Yamagirl is very good at that. I guess I'll keep her around. Not to mention she takes care of the kids while I work.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I like a good personality and one who laughs with me and at me. Puts me in my place even if I resist which I will.

Cute outgoing and sincere.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Twisted Sister said:
I look for a fairly well groomed(doesn't have to be a metro or anything), pretty laid back, guy with a sense of humor. Must be able to get silly with me. I am also a sucker for romantics. Must be the type of guy who is satisfied with one woman...can't stand man whores. Jacked up teeth are a huge no no. An all around sincere guy that can be himself.

:eek:nfloor I feel like I just wrote a personals ad. :bitchslap
You feel like going out sometime?

-Matt

1 - 20 of 75 Posts