Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what all of you like to do when your not riding....didnt see this any where else so excuse me if it has been asked

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
you mean there's other things to do?? LOL ;)

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Headbang, sing, draw.

·
Registered
926 Posts
race, hang out with friends, computers, movies, computer games, partys, scuba dive (got my scuba license when i was 12,) and anything that will get my adrenaline goin.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Well....I snow ski in the winter.......water ski, fish with my son, goof off on sea doo's, do a little off-roading, and spend hours and hours and hours mowing my acres of grassy knoll in the summer when I'm not riding

Yesterday the heat index was 100......and in NC that's accompanied by humidity that makes it almost impossible to breath and stepping outside for even a second proves to be a soaking experience....so it was too hot to ride

So I went to the basement (family room) and played playstation with the boy and then surfed most of the rest of the day while the wife and my daughter were at the pool

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
If I'm not on my bike, I'm either yelling at someone on my job sites, on the puter, or my face is buried in a book. 9 times out of 10, I have my nose in a book.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I play softball a couple times a week...have a three year old so that keeps me busy. Play golf and love to cook on the grill...love to fish but it's been too hot right now. winter and fall I like to ski and hunt

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I like to be lazy and watch every single movie that comes out on DVD. Winter I like to snowboard. Hang out with friends and drink beer. Surf net.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
movies,reading,writting,massive amounts of sarchastic behavior!!!!!!! and on occasion,social drinking

·
Registered
691 Posts
I play baseball in a wooden bat league and umpire. I like to take some of my guns out and shoot on the weekends.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hanging out playing with my son, building stuff, surfin' the net, shootin' pool, going to the gym.... oh yeah, and all the honey-do's, can't forget about them...lol. We're in the process of having a new house built so that's keeping us busy too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've been without my bike for almost two months now. (had a slight mishap) So, i've had plently of time to do other things.
I work from home, play video games, fish and am an avid golfer.

·
Registered
549 Posts
CasterTroy said:
my acres of grassy knoll
So, you shot Kennedy! :ar

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, what with JFK being one of those commie sympathizer Democrats and all. :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Let's see, while I'm at work, catch up on ALL the latest cycle mags (I keep telling my self that cycle world sucks and to stop buying it, but I have too much free time there), and work out a bit.

at home, SBN, DVD's, PS2, oh, and squeezing in a few minutes for the wife and kids (that part has gotten easier since my own mishap has left me bikeless).

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Mountain biking, lifting, playing basketball, surfing the web, golf, etc.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts