Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think the result would be while in a hard right hander, on the throttle and you drive thru a small puddle of engine coolant........

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't succumb to a low side or a high side. I think when i shit myself, i changed my centre of gravity and combined with my awesome skills of riding, much of it from dirt riding....I managed to just hang the back end out for a bit, with visible smoke, and when it burnt off all the coolant and got sticky, the front came up into a nice little wheelie...I looked like a pro, but was more scared than wowed. I bet the coolant came from some POS mazda or dodge....

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
New nic for Magseal . . . skidmark.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think if he had pucked he wouldn't have left a skid mark in his shorts.

Better to burn'em rather than clean them.

Congrats on the recovery and keeping the rubber side down.

We want video proof next time! LOL

·
Banned
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know, I'd love to have a camera. I've seen how they can help you prove your case when someone else was in the wrong...myself, I'd probably have the camera used against me in some way....lol.

which begs the question, can a cop take your video from you after he's pulled you over for allegedly doing something illegal? and then can it be used against you in court?

·
Bike/Bass Master
779 Posts
:needpics

I dare you to post pics of the skidmaks and or the coolant. (yellow side goes in front.)

I don't think they (the poe poe) can "take your property" i'm not sure though.
Calling 911 !
Come on mister LEO's

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Magseal said:
you know, I'd love to have a camera. I've seen how they can help you prove your case when someone else was in the wrong...myself, I'd probably have the camera used against me in some way....lol.

which begs the question, can a cop take your video from you after he's pulled you over for allegedly doing something illegal? and then can it be used against you in court?
Yup, that's called self incriminating evidence.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Magseal said:
I didn't succumb to a low side or a high side. I think when i shit myself, i changed my centre of gravity and combined with my awesome skills of riding, much of it from dirt riding....I managed to just hang the back end out for a bit, with visible smoke, and when it burnt off all the coolant and got sticky, the front came up into a nice little wheelie...I looked like a pro, but was more scared than wowed. I bet the coolant came from some POS mazda or dodge....
Hey is this one of Binary Jay's April Fool jokes? hehe

Oops, I see segue beat me to the punch.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.