·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the first date?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Man this is stupid. I would like to get laid, but how can you expect it? I mean i'm not going to respect a first night girl, but that won't stop me from talking to her agian and agian and agian......

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone has it's own expectation, regardless of what your intentions are. It doesn't have to be unique, I guess that's why I'd like to know how many others has the same expectation, compare to mine.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i expect respect and honesty. mosty honesty. if your there just to get laid say it. so i willl know to leave. i expect compliments diamonds and money lots of it. jk

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I don't expect any thing on a first date other than seeing if I like them or not. If I do get it on the first date then I probably won't stay with them for more than a couple of weeks at most. Now if after a month and I'm not getting any they are gone like yesterdays trash.

·
Registered
361 Posts
my theory is this, if I like the girl, then I won't sleep with them on first date, however, if I didn't, and the opportunity presented itself? then yes I would, but don't expect a call tomorrow morning

·
Registered
388 Posts
First date? No.

Second date? Depends.

Third date? Uh, yeah.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I don't date, so if I ever do get laid outside of my open relationship, it's just a freak encounter haha. And this thread is kinda lame.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Usually, first dates are all about getting to know the person... as bs as this sounds, it's more about whether or not you will get annoyed with the person AFTER you hook-up with them... then, compatibility issues, likes, interests, common-ground stuff... you can skip all that shit and go straight to pounding if that's all that it's about.

·
Registered
489 Posts
The last first date I went on was before I had gotten laid for the first time, so I guess I can't really vote for getting laid on the first date. Even now, though, I don't expect it. I could never respect a girl that would put out on the first date, so there would be no reason for me to worry about dating her. As someone else mentioned, I prefer to get to know the girl and know whether I want to be doing her or not.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Hey dude, if she gives it up on the first date to you, then she gives it up to everybody first time..... Hit it until you find someone that makes you work for it a little bit.. Its more fun that way.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Bang Bang Bang, I don't want to know your name, I just want Bang Bang Bang....

Edit* What a good 50th post! All YeA!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I agree with PunkWood. If she's gives it up on the first date then she's obviously not making sex a special kinda thing. I think that if i see myself with this person for a while then i'll want to get to know her, then we move the relationship on. If i just want to get laid then i go for someone i dont want to commit to and dont want to have a relationship with.
That's just me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
with all the std's that are out there peeps still "grip it and rip it" hell even with protection can be crazy still that did not stop me ( always used a condom with noxly 9 (sp) I used to be if she gives it up "take it guy" but then it was put to me this way from a friend hey man for get about std a sec " this could be the mother of your child" so i ask you next time you in the sack and about to kill it..... do you really want this girl who you just me to be your baby's mamma?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
oober said:
Bang Bang Bang, I don't want to know your name, I just want Bang Bang Bang....

Edit* What a good 50th post! All YeA!
i think this is the linky you want....click click

·
Registered
85 Posts
just chill cause easy girls suck and there boring as shit, it's always the same damn song and dance. I've bounced in bars for the past 3 years. And its just a tired scene. You se the majority of females there week after week pullin the same shit!

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Neither. I expect to get enough information to blackmail the girl if she doesn't start dating me. :lao

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Spektrum-SA1 said:
First date? No.

Second date? Depends.

Third date? Uh, yeah.
Third date?!?!!!! Jesus! If I like some one, they'll have to wait at least 6 weeks to 3 Months before gett'n the goods!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts