Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this is the situation, after 5 yrs of not going out, and I mean I'm home by 7:30 p.m. latest, complete bordom has set in. I've read almost every book thats of any interest to me, watching tv really isn't an option unless racing is on, and since I'm not a girly girl, doing my toe nails and snuggling down with S&F book (romance novles aka suck'um fuck'um) isn't an option, what do you do to keep yourselves entertained? I have no female friends and the guys I ride with are also not an option. (Due to the fact that their gf's and wives don't care for me all that much. So hanging out with them, is a No No) Advice???

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
(Due to the fact that their gf's and wives don't care for me all that much. So hanging out with them, is a No No)
I hear you girl, the women of guys I ride with cant stand it that I ride, and I am not a hunch back LOL. I actually started an online business that keeps me occupied for the most part. For fun I ride.....

·
Registered
542 Posts
japbike said:
ok, this is the situation, after 5 yrs of not going out, and I mean I'm home by 7:30 p.m. latest, complete bordom has set in. I've read almost every book thats of any interest to me, watching tv really isn't an option unless racing is on, and since I'm not a girly girl, doing my toe nails and snuggling down with S&F book (romance novles aka suck'um fuck'um) isn't an option, what do you do to keep yourselves entertained? I have no female friends and the guys I ride with are also not an option. (Due to the fact that their gf's and wives don't care for me all that much. So hanging out with them, is a No No) Advice???
Move to VEGAS????? :alky

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike and kawagirl--Boy I hear ya on the g/f, wife thing--ackkkkk--gimmie a break--I don't want their used men--puhleeze!! LOL

I read, work out, go visit my female friends out of town (the few that I have), hang with other male friends that don't ride, work on projects around my new home, work on the net for my business, do a lot of networking with people. I want to get back into volunteering here in Tampa. When I moved from Orlando I was pretty involved with a group out there so I want/need to get back into that.

I get a kick out of helping others who are less fortunate ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I keep to myself a lot. All I do is work and clean and ride. All the ladies I know that ride live a good hour or more from me. More in towards Chicago. We all need to get together and just party for a weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have 7 piercings 2 in each ear my nipples and labret...had other thingi took a friend to get her nipples done and she loved it...they are always hard... and sensitaive

·
Registered
234 Posts
not sure what the post above had to do with anything.......

anyways, i play paintball. another guy dominated sport but hey, at least the other girls that play are nice. i haven't met a single nasty person. you usually can't do it during the week but weekends it is on. its about as addicting and motorcycles, i think i have paid more attention to my gun than my baby lately :(

i don't do much of anything else other than work ride and play paintball.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't get a long to great with females either. I'm married so i don't go out much with guys, but my husband is in the Army and right now he's in South Korea. I live in El Paso,TX and this isn't the greatest place on earth but i'm glad my family is here. Oh and i forgot to mention I have 3 children so very little time to myself, but when i do have time i like to chat on yahoo and play computer games. I think i might be a bit boring! hmmmmmmmmmm

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
free time? i'd love to have that.
i play on the net occasionally, i ride, work on my bike, i have a girlfriend around the corner from me so we hang out, mostly i work. alot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ride my bike, mostly, or fix it when it's broken; work on my website, train in martial arts, go to clubs with non-biker friends, watch a lot of movies, ... this summer I am hoping to get my glider pilot's licence - tho I think the last thing I need is another summer sport. Silent R1 - you are a woman with an R1?! Sweet! I have one too - a 2000 like yours...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yes, i am a woman. there are not many around here that ride liter bikes, i think there is one other girl with one. an 04 no less :( i want one! :mad

breath breath...okay i'm better. i love my R1 :love

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hmm, I work two jobs and go to school, so there isn't really "free time" per say, but when there is, I am a movie whore, I go to the gym, i wander the city ( be a tourist in your own town), I just signed up for riding lessons (the horsey kind), making funky shit for the house or to wear (sewing), and I always dig coloring in coloring books...

I agree with all of you when you say - the guys' girls suck...I'm not tryen to get in anyone's pants, so step off bitch. I just want someone to go on twisties with me, and my options are pretty minimal for female riders. I only know about 3 here in town, so that leaves me boys unfortunately....if they cared so damn much what he's out doing, go learn to ride and STFU.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sounds like excuses to me. I'm married, I ride, the spousal unit doesn't, I ride with anyone who rides, male/female it doesn't matter. Your telling me you won't ride with a guy because he's married or has a girlfriend? That's just plain old fashion BS! I have lots of female friends, most are married, we do all kinds of things together, I refuse to sit at home and watch the paint peel because my wife is writing a brief or out of town on business. If your bored, that's your own fault. I'm way too busy to be bored.

Rick

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
RickC1957 said:
Sounds like excuses to me. I'm married, I ride, the spousal unit doesn't, I ride with anyone who rides, male/female it doesn't matter. Your telling me you won't ride with a guy because he's married or has a girlfriend? That's just plain old fashion BS! I have lots of female friends, most are married, we do all kinds of things together, I refuse to sit at home and watch the paint peel because my wife is writing a brief or out of town on business. If your bored, that's your own fault. I'm way too busy to be bored.

Rick
No excuses here - I ride with all the guys all day/night long....just making a point that as a girl, the guys girlfriends/wives get a lil pissy with you because they think you have other intentions. I can't even recall how many guys I have gotten in trouble calling them to see if they want to ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Silent R1 - Wow that is so cool. Yeah, I am the only one with a literbike too. There are a couple girls an hour's north of me, one has an 03 R1 and the other one has a 929, but I have never ridden with them. One local with a GSXR-750, but she never rides it really.

You know a girl with an 04?! Damn that's such a nice bike! You should make her give it to you for a test ride! Seriously - someone let me take theirs out for forty-five minutes, and that bike is so much better than ours!! I love my 00 R1 too but damn, it's really heavy and fat compared to that 04. I will probably buy one next spring. :)

-crazy

·
Registered
62 Posts
rdwarrior80...WTF?

Anyway, what is it with the non-riding married women hating on you ladies? Do they think you're going to steal their men. Sounds like a little insecurity to me and lack of trust in their relationship. Hell, they should get a bike and ride with their husbands if they're going to worry about what they're doing all the time.

I like to work in the yard, ride my mountain bike, and play on my PS2, occassionaly I'll attempt to rollerblade right before busting my @ss, getting up and going right back into the house.

sexNstillettos, you gotta admit that calling up a guy and asking if he wants to ride is a little suspect...hahaha j/k :lame joke

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Anyway, what is it with the non-riding married women hating on you ladies? Do they think you're going to steal their men. Sounds like a little insecurity to me and lack of trust in their relationship. Hell, they should get a bike and ride with their husbands if they're going to worry about what they're doing all the time.
==========================================================
They hate it because men think it is sexy and cool to see a woman riding (especially when we put on leather). So the men run home like little kids all excited about the cool chick they met who rides and tell their wives or g/f...and of course the wives, g/f's get mad because they are
1. talking about you
2. paying attention to you
3. their husbands respect you because you have the "balls" to ride and so on.
I do not know how many men have told me "I wish my wife woudl ride." While their wives are at home sulking thinking their man does not want to be with them. He does...but he wants to be with you on a bike. And the attitudes I get from these women HOLY CRAP untie your knickers ladies...especially the Black ones....(sorry sisters but we Black women can be down right mean) they piss me off so much that all I say is hello and keep on moving. Their men are always asking me to talk to their women....I have to tell them that if that woman wants to ride....she will....if she don't....she wont ..period. And having me talk to her is going to make her dig her heels in more!

WHEW....sorry bout all that...had to get it of my chest...feel better now :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I hear you ladies on the g/fs and wives that don't ride...never ending battle. Puhleeze I don't want some used married man with baggage!! I have standards too on what I want and it's not your man!!

Kawagirl it's not just black women...white women can be pretty mean and have attitudes too!!

My thing is don't make your insecurity MY problem--if you can't trust your man that's for you to deal with him...don't take it out on me!! Of course many men are stupid in the sense that they do go back or say in group oh "blah blah rides and she rides good etc etc" so then that female starts hating on you--WTF??

At any rate...if a man wants to go after another women, there's nothing that woman can say or do to stop him...he'll do what he wants. The thing is....if those females would just take some time to know us...we are actually their best allies in the sense we could be their lookout and keep their man in check when we are out riding or meeting up at a dinner spot...but if you are going to be some snot nosed biotch..then I look the other way when your man may not be behaving himself....and they DO act totally different when they are out with the boyz!! :)

Like Kawagirl and SexnStillettos had to get that off my chest too--wheww!! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry Ladies

But I'm in the middle of this one. I understand both sides.
But I do wish all these women STOP there BITCHING
They want their men to spend more time with them. But doing what they like doing. Not what he likes. So they are left at home alone. If they would get a clue! They could have the best of both worlds HIS & HERS. I Do! I love doing things with my husband. He's my best friend and lover. So gals I have it all. :biggrinag

1 - 20 of 30 Posts