Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
I havent the slightest clue. Im usually driving too fast with my MP3 player in my ears and sitting on my bike backwards while stunting through intersections...

Nevermind to that. Most kids that I see usually dont say anything, but make motions like they want you to wheelie. I mean, we all remember being on school trips and tryin to get the truck drivers to blow the horn...

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Most little kids just look and wave. It's the high schoolers that want wheelies. By that time, a wheelie shouldn't be impressive to watch.
Alot of little kids ask how fast it goes. Alot ask if it's a Ninja- because ALL sport bikes are Ninjas, don't you know?!

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
Most little kids just look and wave. It's the high schoolers that want wheelies. By that time, a wheelie shouldn't be impressive to watch.
Alot of little kids ask how fast it goes. Alot ask if it's a Ninja- because ALL sport bikes are Ninjas, don't you know?!
of course they are! :)

most kids i see point and look at you like you're the biggest celebrity in the world, let's face it, everyone loves bikes!

i hate it when you're talking to people though and the first thing they say is, "I would get one but i'd kill myself" every single time! that's the first thing outta their mouths and it's annoying! bah!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I don't point but my eyes get big, I have seen so many sportbikes at Daytona and Myrtle Beach and whatnot, but if any kind of sportbike is on the road, I have to stare cause I love em.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Most smaller kids either stare or wave. Anyone old enough to drive signals for the wheelie and then I do one. I do it for the kids man...the kids. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
They either start waving or giving me the thumbs up. When I'm at a stop light and they figure out that I'm a chick, boys yell "it's a girl, it's a girl!", if it's little girls in the car, they squeel and tell their Mom or Dad, that it's a girl on a bike, and "can I have one when I get older?" :D I think it's funny.

·
Registered
346 Posts
kids just kinds stare at me. the older ones always want the wheelie. All the dudes get is me bouncing off rev limiter or me humping the tank. Girls get the wheelie is they want it. cause ya know that why we ride. for the girls man, the girls...

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
kids usually wave and want you to wheelie and almost always say i want one of those bikes when i get old enough

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I came to a stop light last week and there were a bunch of kids to the right at some fund raiser type thing or something. I was riding with my buddy and I swear, it was the longest light ever. I heard...

"Pop a wheelie!"
"Run that junt!"
"Which one is faster!?"
"Race!"
"Do a burnout!"
"I like the blue (mine) one better!"

The light finally went green and we both popped a wheelie. Although something different happened to me that never happened to me before. I went 12 'o clock after rolling over a small bump. I didn't get scared or anything, didn't quite go over. But I scrapped the tail and after taking a look at it, the part that scrapped actually melted. I came down pretty hard, but held it up. Let's say I've been practicing NOT going 12 'o clock since then. :p

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Kids usually point and/or wave. If stopped, they usually ask "how fast will it go?" My answer, especially if their parents are there is "the speed limit" :) They don't seem to like that answer.

At a gas station once, a mom brought her about 6 year old to see where the gas goes. I showed him and thought to myself "yep, right between your legs, that's a good place for it". :a2

·
Registered
522 Posts
they usually stare admiringly :D

·
The Premed
318 Posts
How about a 60ish old man ask you for a wheelie. Happened to me today. He was in a ford explorer along with his wife, and throws his arms in teh air and says lift the front tire. My engine isnt gonna get abused for ya. Sorry..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts