Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see it all the time in movies where a couple have sex then jump out of bed and get dressed like nothing happened. Wait a minute, didn’t I just see them reach an orgasm? You can not tell me all that…that cum doesn’t drip down onto your pants or dress. WTF! And no one seem to worried that it will eventually drip down to the legs.

In reality, I’ve heard people bringing various “After sex clean up” items to the bedroom before having sex. After talking with some of my co-workers I’ve heard everything from using Kleenex, roll of toilet paper and even Handy wipes. :dunno

I always bring a large bath towel (I call it sperm towel) and set it next to the bed and after the long session I reach over and either give it to her to wipe the cum off of her stomach or back, or I usually stick it between her legs for her and cuddle for a while as the nature take it’s course and all the cum starts to oooz out of her and on to the towel. This way, she don't have to run to the shower dripping and looking all funny holding her crotch.

Some of my co-workers think it’s nasty to use the bath towel. I don’t think so. It's big and I don't have to waste a toilet paper or Kleenex and gather up a large wad of papers in the trash can. The bath towel is much better and when finished I’ll just throw the towel into the washing machine and it’s good to go. What about you folks, what do you use or do you just jump in the shower?

I hope this not too sexually explicit and graphic for this forum. If it is I apologize.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Haha damn dude, this is one of the strangest threads I've seen, how bored were you!?

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
KIMO-R1 said:
I usually stick it between her legs for her and cuddle for a while as the nature take it’s course
Nature taking it's course usually refers to the shit rolling upstream. Either way, it's nature's lotion, rub that shit in, it cures cellulite and wrinkles. :beer

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
KIMO-R1 said:
I always bring a large bath towel (I call it sperm towel) and set it next to the bed and after the long session I reach over and either give it to her to wipe the cum off of her stomach or back, or I usually stick it between her legs for her and cuddle for a while as the nature take it’s course and all the cum starts to oooz out of her and on to the towel. This way, she don't have to run to the shower dripping and looking all funny holding her crotch.
Eeww. :bitchslap What the hell is wrong with you? If the goo is not on her stomach (or back or thigh, etc) that means you don't pull out and (unless you are trying to become a parent) that is just plain disgusting. If this isn't sex with your partner in a monogomous relationship, and you aren't using a condom, that's even worse. Bad truck driver!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
acalliste said:
Eeww. :bitchslap What the hell is wrong with you? If the goo is not on her stomach (or back or thigh, etc) that means you don't pull out and (unless you are trying to become a parent) that is just plain disgusting. If this isn't sex with your partner in a monogomous relationship, and you aren't using a condom, that's even worse. Bad truck driver!

Thanks dad.

I prefer the 'sperm towel' method. Toilet paper and shit gets soaked and falls apart. Just get a white hand towel, wash it frequently and you're good to go. Don't put the towel between her legs, just stuff your cock back up there and plug that slut up.

EDIT: I actually call it a 'cum rag' but I guess that's the difference between 19 and 34.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I'm with SAL on this one...

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
acalliste said:
I'm not your Dad, sweetie. And don't forget it. :twofinger

hahaha, I read your post and I was like....wtf, that's some shit my pa would say. plus your avatar didn't load that time....whoops.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:
hahaha, I read your post and I was like....wtf, that's some shit my pa would say. plus your avatar didn't load that time....whoops.
Well, I changed my avatar to prove the point, just in case you needed a little visual assistance :lao

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
acalliste, I sent you a PM.

Man this thread is fucking funny.

Generally me and my GF just lay a towel down underneath her/us... we never have any problems haha.

·
Registered
395 Posts
She swallows it so no problem most of the time. If she doesn't then I run and get some toilet paper.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
TS6141 said:
She swallows it so no problem most of the time. If she doesn't then I run and get some toilet paper.
And she thanks you for this public announcement.

:eek:nfloor:lao

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
This message was brought to you by Bounty, "The Quicker Picker Upper".

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
You shouldn't waste the little guys...

They're high in protein, no carbs. Thus great for dieting.

·
Registered
656 Posts
CLASSIC.... I agree dude.. when I was w/ my ex-gf.. we had a "cum" towel... sorry I am drukn right now.. and have NO clue what is going on

1 - 20 of 98 Posts