• Other-specify

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jeep has black floor and door panels, tan dash, roll bar pads and seats, gray roof.

floor will be rhino bed liner....thus black

more interior

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ive already got new eagle alloy chrome billet rims on the thing i aint putting money up to change them also

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would say black but I don't like the black body with the tan top. I think a dark green would look good. Like forest green or something. I used to have an explorer that was that dark green with the tan accents and I think it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
buy a full size spare first :lol

I just finished painting the cage, bumpers, rockers and crusher corners red on my black YJ, was black with black wheels before

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hit it up with a dark yellow

·
Banned
519 Posts
alexchannell said:
Rhyno Liner, looks bad-ass and you wont notice scratches
+1 X 9999999999999.999999 :leghump

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Red, with black polka dots and a midget holding a flower on the hood :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
paint it a nice blue, not too dark like midnight blue, and not too light like sky blue, just right in the middle, thats how im going to paint mine up. Blue and tan go good together, but if i were you i would leave it white, my buddy has a white jeep, and the girls love it :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah I was thinking about that....plus the mud shows up sommme goooood lol.

mabye ill do a pearl coat lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
Go to http://www.truckworld.com/ go under readers rides and go to jeeps. There will be alot of ppl with fixed up jeeps there and you can get some ideas on what kind of paint you might consider spraying on the Wrangler. If your still building it I'll shoot you some pics of my Wrangler X if you want to check out. Good looking jeep you got.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thnx...and yeah im still trying to build it up....i got all the new hinges mirrors and hood kit and all thats chrome....all ima do after paint is a engine swap

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd paint it Desert sand type of colour, like the desert camo you see. Either that or a Realtree Camo scheme...mmm and a rear mounted Minimi M249/M60 or M134 Vulcan minigun. DPM Camo would also look good.

Failing the remote chance that you're also a military enthusiast :lol I'd vote for matte black, with matte black wheels.
I'd love a Jeep Wrangler, what MPG they get? Pretty bad suppose. Petrol prices are rising again this week. GRR. Makes me feel better for wanting to get a bike, and therefore getting better MPG. F the government. :twofinger

P.S PLEASE don't paint it yellow dude, you will look like a knob jockey :gay :gheyfight .

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd just spray it white again with a bunch of clear coat. Stand up the best for off road. Mine's white and if it gets scratched up on the trail it buffs out easy and it always looks good. White with black wheels looks tight.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Paint it black. You can't go wrong with black.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts