Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Skitchplates are the name of the products used in Biker Boyz :rolleyes:

Is that what you mean? I head some make them themselves.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Yah, you could put those under your neon lights, then have neon sparks!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Titanium bolts in kneesliders or titanium toe sliders aren't so bad, but otherwise, you're a squid. If you have either of the above, you had better be one bad mutha on the track.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was talkin about for the bottom of ur shoes. Say when these lil rice burner things cut you off, sometimes its fun to get in front of em and @$#! with em.

They would also be good if they could second as somethin to skitch with w/o tearing up shoes...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
fierospeeder said:
racerx, if their ghey, why did you wear them yesterday when we went out cruzing?
dude your chit is getting weaker and weaker, maybe change hands and add some excitement to your life.........

Attachments

·
Banned
245 Posts
looks like the star trek convention racerx goes too. Havnt seen that many imbreeds in my life.

racerx, didn't you say all of them were giving the finger to captain john luke picard because captain kirk rules?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Fierospeeder, you just got owned. Give it up, you can't recover in this thread from that picture...even your Star Trek convention comment wasn't even close to funny.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Fierospeeder, you just got owned. Give it up, you can't recover in this thread from that picture...even your Star Trek convention comment wasn't even close to funny.
No kidding... Everyone knows that a Star Trek convention would have people dressed up like the characters :rolleyes:

Just find a lowrider store/online shop and get some spark bars... glue them to your boots, or your 12 o'clock bar :eek:

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^^

Eh, the count for you being funny in this thread is no balls and 2 strikes.

·
Banned
245 Posts
but i didn't need to dig up an old pic from 3 years ago from this forum to make myself funny.

like racerx is funny cuz he lacks originality. :rolleyes

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^

Yes, I work at the airport doing security, and all kinds of old fucks have titanium hips, and knees, and ankles, and pins, and heads, and the list goes on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts