Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has an idea what I can expect to get for my bike should I decide to sell it.

I have a 2002 GSXR 600 (telefonica), it is in MINT condition, never been laid down, no scratches, Ive taken good care of my baby but im wondering if I might need to sell it. I also have a 4 year extended warranty which is good until may of 2006.. Im not sure if its transferrable though.. is it? Hard cover, and bitch seat are both included, I also have the stock pipe, and a D&D slip on, and I have the suzuki telefonica tank protector, and triple tree decals on it as well. The bike is bone stock, aside from the pipe. Mileage is about 9800 right now. The tires are michelin pilots which arent brand new but still have probably 70% life left.

Anyone have any ideas what my baby is worth?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'm not a pricing expert, but NADA is and they say:

Low Retail:
$4,748

Average Retail:
$6,190

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I would say hang at $ 6500 for a little while, someone will appreciate the deal. Telefonicas aren't common but look good

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Why might you be selling it?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
King Cobra said:
Why might you be selling it?
Im thinking of moving to florida, the roads arent as curvy, and ill be living with my GF. I am thinking that something maybe like a Kawa z1000, or maybe a triumph speed triple might be a better ride for me there. More torque, more comfortable etc.

Somehow riding 2 up on straight roads on a 600cc inline 4 doesnt sound like the most fun ive ever had. Might be time for a change of bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts