Sport Bikes banner

What branch is everyone in?

1 - 20 of 405 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
US Navy 94-03 currently a contractor doing exactly what I was doing in the military :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Marines 98-2003

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
USMC 1981-1986
Sgt
03 Bullet Stopper

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hmm, where's the button for Army, then got smart and went Air Guard?

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Marines 2001 - 2006. God bless the Corps, and may it rule for the next 230 years. OORAH!

·
Registered
320 Posts
ADAF 1987-1998 Electronics Tech
AFR 1999- EOD

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
79-83 enlisted/nco
87-89 nco
05-currrent officer

all 3 times Army active duty

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Air Force right now im at Kadena and PCSing saturday to Nellis . Im all packed u and ready to go. One NSR heading back to the states , some assembly required!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Terrasmak...

Sorry to deviate from the topic of this thread, but since you are in Japan, how hard was it to get TMO to ship your jap spec bike? Any idea of how customs is going to react? Just curious in case I get attached to my gsxr-400 I just bought here :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Trogdor said:
Sorry to deviate from the topic of this thread, but since you are in Japan, how hard was it to get TMO to ship your jap spec bike? Any idea of how customs is going to react? Just curious in case I get attached to my gsxr-400 I just bought here :)
Some asembly required for me , actually my bike is all taken apart. Customs cant really do much , the whole bike is in multiple shipments , they would have to find all shipments to build a complete bike. Mine right now is (parts) get with tmo at least 6 months out if you want to ship it back complete , so you can get the paperwork set up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1991 - 1998 1C6 (or 277 for the old heads) Satellite System Operator. Active Duty enlisted. Flew GPS satellites 91-94, Clear Alaska 94-95 (watching for nukes), 95-98 special duty asgn AETC instructor teaching GPS at Vandenberg AFB.

2003 - Present Air National Guard 13S (Space and Missle Officer) flying Milstar satellites out of VAFB.

36 yr old 1Lt....lets just say it sucks having more space experience than some of the majors you work for (and treat you like a 22 yr old butter bar)

1 - 20 of 405 Posts