1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd go with the Icon Super Duty. I personally don't have them, but a friend has a pair and loves them. Plus I think they look better also.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am really enjoying my Dainese K-Night boots. Comfortable to ride/walk in and comfortable while off the bike too walking around.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you get the icon super duty make sure to get the second style "Icon super duty 2" I just got them and they are nice, comfty, you can wear them off the bike. I like them a lot.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Check out the Oxtar Jupiter Gore-tex shoe, looks extremely comfy yet still has some good safety features. I almost bought these but decided to go to a race boot for better protection. I commute everyday with my bike so I'm just going to leave a pair of shoes at work to change into.

http://www.newenough.com/oxtar_jupiter_goretex_boots_page.htm

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the boot sizes the same as shoe sizes? Thanx everyone for your help, after looking more the Icon Super Duty 2 are the ones I'll probly go with.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Some of the bots go by european sizing(46,47,48) instead of US sizing. In that case just look up their reference chart and figure out your size(I'm a 12.5 and have a 47). Icon goes by US sizing and they should be the same size as your regular shoes. If you're in between sizes you'll probably want the larger size.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts