Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Yamaha R6

Votes: 18 54.5%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my GSXR and now I need to pick what bike I want for the track.
Should I get the Aprilia RS 250 or the Yamaha R6?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congradulations on selling the GSXR. Every article I've read on the 600 shootout puts the GSXR on top, but since you only gave me two choices I went with the R6. They say those things are really easy to flick into the turns.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Forget what he is talking about and come over to the dark side.....

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Don't listen to Darryl!!! Jerry forgot to put that both bikes are track bikes and will be used for the track. They also both have clean titles. I'm kinda torn b/c I know if he gets the R6 it will help the person out a lot who is selling it, but the RS 250 is sooo sweet!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hahaha yeah it would help me out..... but i am a firm believer in being happy with what you buy..

i mean my r6 is great and i am sure he wont have a complaint out of how this bike handles and goes.

but like i said be sure you are happy with what you buy or you will end up like me and have a bunch of stuff and no money hahaha and can't sell any of it.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
If you're doing strickly track duties, go with the 250...

If you plan on hitting a public road very often, opt for the R6...

·
Registered
259 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Don't listen to Darryl!!! Jerry forgot to put that both bikes are track bikes and will be used for the track. They also both have clean titles. I'm kinda torn b/c I know if he gets the R6 it will help the person out a lot who is selling it, but the RS 250 is sooo sweet!
courtney.... you know that kawi is the only way to go....

·
Registered
259 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Yeah, all the way back to the service shop...
I know you are not trying to be funny mr. 1 1/2 later......

like I said j. kawi man!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
A-DALE 9 said:
I know you are not trying to be funny mr. 1 1/2 later......
Oh hehyalllll no :lol

Is that 9 out of purgatory yet??...At least I had a 2nd bike while the big one was "aging with dignity" :twofinger...

I even took out a few 1000's on that little 600 at the Point :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Can you hear the crickets???

"chirp, chirp" :lol :twofinger
She is waiting on me to pick her up..... I have other thing to keep me busy right now....

She is ready though...

chirp, chirp...my ass....

how's about you slurp, slurp... on these nuts!!!!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Yo Jerry, go get the RS 250! It would be different and I would definetly want a lap or 2 on that thing. :lol

Are u gona get another Street Bike though or are u just ridin track?

Stick with the RS though bro

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
B.E.T. said:
Yo Jerry, go get the RS 250! It would be different and I would definetly want a lap or 2 on that thing. :lol

Are u gona get another Street Bike though or are u just ridin track?

Stick with the RS though bro
If I get either of them I will be mostly track. I am leaning towards the RS since Courtney has a R6...if I do get the RS I will get it street legal so I can tag in on a super ride here and there.

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
L8 Braker said:
You first...I've got a whole can for 'ya!! :D
Bwaahahaaahaa:lol
Damnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Adale said:
I have other thing to keep me busy right now....
And you wonder why we were giving you hell and Catfish...

SO let me see if I got you right...
1. You have'nt had your bike for about 3-4 months
2. It's ready for you to pick it up.
3. Your not going to because you have other things to do...
Hmmmmm

Well I've got something for you to do;
Get your head out of HER ass and go get your bike :twofinger
Or Sell it,,,

Either way, You need to turn in your "Man Card". If she'll give it back.

·
Registered
259 Posts
R1Fast said:
Bwaahahaaahaa:lol
Damnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

And you wonder why we were giving you hell and Catfish...

SO let me see if I got you right...
1. You have'nt had your bike for about 3-4 months
2. It's ready for you to pick it up.
3. Your not going to because you have other things to do...
Hmmmmm

Well I've got something for you to do;
Get your head out of HER ass and go get your bike :twofinger
Or Sell it,,,

Either way, You need to turn in your "Man Card". If she'll give it back.

Damn playas...I didn't know it was like that....

Today is the first day that is has been ready to be picked up...I have missed it but the reason that i haven't been bitchin about it is becase I have been doing all my b-ball stuff. ( and that is the reason that I have been busy) not because of some chic. Sell it yeah right....

And you know me well enough to know that the card will never be turned in....

A brotha just has to work to make a little extra to get the new bike damn!!!! :flipa :bj

·
Registered
894 Posts
I've never understood this, and I'm not about to steal this thread, but I'm gonna shoot it to you straight. People talk shit and bust your balls about never goin ridin if you're with a lady friend. Well let me assure you, if it came down to riding my $9,000 toy or being with a sweet beautiful lady... I WILL be leaving my bike on the kickstand.

Maybe some of the fellas out there don't understand that, but then again they may not enjoy the ladies as much as I do. :bananafu: :bj

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
jackingjerry said:
If I get either of them I will be mostly track. I am leaning towards the RS since Courtney has a R6...if I do get the RS I will get it street legal so I can tag in on a super ride here and there.
Jerry does have a good point about me already having an R6, I'm planning on giving him my R6 and upgrading in a couple of months to a new bike when I get hired on a department... Oh and Darryl the only time I will ever think your bike is the shiznit is after Jerry paints it :twofinger

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
I've never understood this, and I'm not about to steal this thread, but I'm gonna shoot it to you straight. People talk shit and bust your balls about never goin ridin if you're with a lady friend. Well let me assure you, if it came down to riding my $9,000 toy or being with a sweet beautiful lady... I WILL be leaving my bike on the kickstand.

Maybe some of the fellas out there don't understand that, but then again they may not enjoy the ladies as much as I do. :bananafu: :bj
Too late, threads already been hijacked :twofinger

Problem is Bobby, where does it end?...If you keep putting the hos before bros, she'll own your azz...Think about that certain someone with a brand new R6, who we've seen him on it maybe once?...That's the problem...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts