Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dude, where is my bike?
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what bike mag do u guys subscribe to? I was looking into the sport rider magazine. But wanted input. I've also seen cycle world and two, what do u prefer?

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
I subscribe to Sport Rider, Motorcyclist, and Road Racer X. Love all of them, but one will probably have to go.... not enough time these days to read 'em all.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
2 Wheel Tuner - Mostly geared toward motorcycle customizing, but also reviews new bikes and goes into their handling characteristics. Only been getting it for a few months.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I usually read performance bikes, superbike, and sportrider.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, Road Racer X, and Road Racing World...I just LOVE going to the mailbox :phatyo

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I get Rider and Cycle World. Cycle World is okay, Rider is for older dudes. Sport Rider is gnarly, I just need to get the newest issue and send them a check so I can start getting that.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I get Cycle World. Not the greatest mag. I usually just read the new bike reviews, the race watch, and the service section.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
sport rider but i pick up motorcyclist sometimes when they review a bike i like that sport rider wouldnt write about

·
Registered
863 Posts
Currently Cycle World and Motorcyclist, as well as an AMA mag. Plan on dropping Cycle World when it expires and getting Sport Rider.

·
Registered
377 Posts
In my experience every American bike magazine I have bought sucks, the best one I think is Superbike, its a British magazine and it costs alot more, but it is way worth it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
StormHawk said:
In my experience every American bike magazine I have bought sucks, the best one I think is Superbike, its a British magazine and it costs alot more, but it is way worth it.
+1

only the british ones would be worth subsribing too, and then only at the american mag prices, so I just read them at Barnes and Noble.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I don't suscribe, but I like TWO, the brittish Mag. I usually buy whatever I haven't read that's at the supermarket when I am getting dinner for work, and then read it at work. The next day, I do the same thing with a different mag. Ahh the collection grows...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Power2weight said:
+1

only the british ones would be worth subsribing too, and then only at the american mag prices, so I just read them at Barnes and Noble.
+1 I just go on my day off and read them all at Barnes and Noble.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts