Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I'm supposed to go to Salem for a 3 birthday in one weekend bash. Woooooooo!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Haven't even thought about it. I feel like I am behind now. Whatever it is I am sure it will involve 1-2 cases of the finest busch light money can buy :beer

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
Actually, i think i'm going to be in Clemson for the football game. I have some friends that live in greenville, sc and are alumi.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I should be back home in Hawaii (fingers crossed) for a much needed 3 week vacation. Beautiful weather, warm beaches, unbelievalbe sunsets. If only my gsxr counted as a piece of luggage.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
had not really thought about it yet, but if the weather's good then riding.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I haven't thought about it either. I will probably spend the weekend playing with my son. I'm thinking of designating one day as "Alex" day and we'll go to the park, eat ice cream, then we'll have a sleepover in the living room. We'll watch kids movies all night and eat popcorn and play. I've done that before with him, it's a lot of fun! It's great to not be the parent for a night, to just be a friend.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
We will be going to ride moto-x and camping.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'll be working!! woooo! lol But I'll have all week off :) Sucks having to work every weekend but the 4 days off are great.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Dirtbiking and jet skiing up in Michigan here.

·
Registered
252 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
I haven't thought about it either. I will probably spend the weekend playing with my son. I'm thinking of designating one day as "Alex" day and we'll go to the park, eat ice cream, then we'll have a sleepover in the living room. We'll watch kids movies all night and eat popcorn and play. I've done that before with him, it's a lot of fun! It's great to not be the parent for a night, to just be a friend.
Well that cuts me out of the picture... :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I will be in North Georgia tearing up the mountain roads in the Helen, Blairesville, Dalonega area!! 9 Days of pure bliss :banana

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
CyberBiker said:
Well that cuts me out of the picture... :rolleyes
Ha ha, I probably couldn't get rid of you if I tried... and I'd be the biggest fool if I did!! :bowdown :smokin :nuts

1 - 20 of 25 Posts