Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forks
front brakes
rear shock
exhaust (header is short the engine mounts) :popcorn

:feedback
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FZSilver said:
Just a guess here but I would say the header is probably not worth much without the flange.

Well yeah but the rest of the exhaust is complete :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
FZSilver said:

Classic word...... :lao :lao :lao
One of the best in the English language!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stunts said:
Classic word...... :lao :lao :lao
One of the best in the English language!

yeah it means more to me in music like your avatar is doing :banana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No but for real what are the Z6 forks brakes and shock worth on ebay @2k miles

:feedback :linksucks :nutkick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
DJuanHouston said:
No but for real what are the Z6 forks brakes and shock worth on ebay @2k miles

:feedback :linksucks :nutkick
Well, being that we have been getting forks and brakes for the R6 off of ebay for as little as $250 (Maybe less.....probably less, can't remember), I wouldn't expect to get more then $150-200 out of them. You might get lucky and find someone who doesn't know about our awesome little world here on SBN and there fore also doesn't know that you can do the upgrade. If you could find that person with a damaged front end, you might get more. Its hard telling though, what were you planning on starting the auction of at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Metric said:
Well, being that we have been getting forks and brakes for the R6 off of ebay for as little as $250 (Maybe less.....probably less, can't remember), I wouldn't expect to get more then $150-200 out of them. You might get lucky and find someone who doesn't know about our awesome little world here on SBN and there fore also doesn't know that you can do the upgrade. If you could find that person with a damaged front end, you might get more. Its hard telling though, what were you planning on starting the auction of at?

I figured abot 1 150 a pair but havent decided if i should keep them or not they could fund another usless project :bitchslap
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top