1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
very heartfelt and impressive.

·
Registered
833 Posts
That is touching regardless of your opinion of the war.

There are not that many military personel in my area of the country. However, I've been waiting for the oppourtunity to do something nice like pick up thier check if I see some at a resturaunt or something.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
RIP. Pretty impressive. Off topic, they need a better digi cam or something. Those photos were uber-blurry.

·
Registered
222 Posts
pwang said:
That is touching regardless of your opinion of the war.

There are not that many military personel in my area of the country. However, I've been waiting for the oppourtunity to do something nice like pick up thier check if I see some at a resturaunt or something.
+1 Very touching.We should all treat our soldiers with the respect they deserve, regardless of our political views.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Awesome tribute!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
wow. that is very very moving. very respectful.

·
Registered
344 Posts
that is very heartfelt and makes you really feel bad for all of our soldiers over in iraq, my prayers with your family

·
Registered
457 Posts
pwang said:
It'll take me two days to get there. What restaurant are you eating at Sunday night? :)

J/K! You could eat dinner near McGuire, though and I'm sure you'd find a one-striper or two to help out.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
:cry

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Tears in my eye's.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Its a crying shame our boys keep dying for the Bush BS in Iraq.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts